Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Tradesman22

1. Tradesman22

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I really wanted the tan interior but didn’t want to pay for it. So I went with a tradesman… very impressed with the HD vinyl seats. They actually feel like really good quality. It’s an H.O. and I was OTD for just under $62k so I did pretty good I think for a local dealer.
  2. Tradesman22

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

KZX!! After being told the date was pushed back it showed up yesterday unexpected! Ordered August 20th, delivered February 3rd. Thanks to everyone who helped through this process. Well worth the wait!
  3. Tradesman22

I wish I had an answer. I would understand more if they were able to tell me there was an issue. My salesman has been great in giving me updates but he just said there is nothing they can do.
  4. Tradesman22

Mine was just pushed back again this morning… What I don’t like is if you contact Ram, they just say contact your dealer for more up to dat info. When I talk to my dealer they just say they can’t do anything about it. Nobody wants to take any responsibility. I was patient for the first 5 months...
  5. Tradesman22

I’m at 164 days and 15 days sitting at the railyard in NC. Hoping mine doesn’t get pushed to the right as well.
  6. Tradesman22

Use this link: https://www.ramtrucks.com/towing/towing-guide.html It will show up this mine
  7. Tradesman22

My truck sat in the railcar for 7 days before it was off loaded once it arrived at the yard. I hope that doesn’t make they are that backed up in NC yard. Is anyone close to Walkertown to tell if they are full? My ETA has stayed pretty consistent so we will see in the next 2 weeks if it shows up!
  8. Tradesman22

It’s looks like you are only a little over 2 months into this… it took me 4 months to get gatelined and it’s still not delivered. There are others that are in worse shape. A lawyer isn’t going to do a thing about a truck not getting built when you want. We all feel the frustration but I’ve just...
  9. Tradesman22

Mine was a simple build. Tradesman with nothing more than the 8.4” screen. H.O Cummins. Ordered August 20th and it’s still in the shipping stage… I wouldn’t bank on that as an indicator of a fast build. I’ve seen some heavily optioned trucks ordered well after mine that have been delivered. Best...
  10. Tradesman22

Today is my 5 month mark and it just made it to the rail yard in Winston Salem, NC earlier this week. Hoping to see it before the 6 month mark. Knowing that it’s just a few hours away makes this part of the wait the hardest! Also not knowing if it could be tomorrow or 30 days or longer from now…
  11. Tradesman22

Or Norfolk Southern. Mine was Union Pacific to New Orleans and then was on Norfolk Southern to Winston Salem, NC. Luckily someone on here added the tracking number for NS so I was able to track it past New Orleans. Now I’m just waiting for it to be delivered! Friday will be 22 weeks.
  12. Tradesman22

Very nice! That shipped pretty quick. I believe ours were built the same day but my ETA is Feb 3rd - Feb 18th. Hopefully it comes sooner. Enjoy the truck!
  13. Tradesman22

I would like to know as well. I talked to the dealer today and they said they don’t have that information. All I know it’s on a train somewhere right now. All the dealer said is they will get an email when it’s on the truck and will get delivered within 48 hours of that email.
  14. Tradesman22

They came $5000 below MSRP on my order. Walker CJDR in Hurricane was about the same price. They won’t budge off in stock trucks but factory orders both dealers were willing to work with me.
  15. Tradesman22

Yea I was expecting it to go through Lordstown as well. Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing going through NC. It doesn’t matter to me as long as it makes it here safely!