Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Tlgdiesel

1. T

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yes it’s scheduled to be repaired the right hand side looks to have even more damage (looks really tweaked). It sat in the rail yard for a month.
  2. T

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Mine Mine originally showed shipped on 1/29 then a few days later it updated to 2/2
  3. T

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well here’s mine pretty loaded Laramie level 1 with sunroof, safety group, dual alternators, aux switches, and ram box. Not a limited but I need 6 passenger seating, and didn’t care to go level 2 or F for the 17 speaker Harman Karden system at $1800 extra.
  4. T

Monday through Saturday from what I’ve read.
  5. T

The day you went into production is basically the day it was built. The day it says built is the day that any outside vendor stuff (as in bed liner, steps, bed cover) were completed.
  6. T

Realistically don’t expect that, there aren’t any on the spreadsheet that went into production on their scheduled date. I did a quick look through the spreadsheet and the one nearest to starting on the scheduled date was 9 days after. There are several around the 14 days after. I ordered on...
  7. T

I got a message from my dealer this morning. My truck is in Salt Lake City railyard. I’m only 45 miles away from the final delivery now we wait for a truck to pick it up.
  8. T

In that case I guess I got incorrect information, but that makes more sense.
  9. T

I I just looked at your equipment listing page 5 towards the bottom Zone 70 Phoenix Arizona. Then you will be trucked the remainder of the way.
  10. T

My truck is going to Morgan UT, it is ridding the train to Phoenix AZ then trucked the rest of the way. I would think Idaho would be a similar route.
  11. T

Yes The HO’s use a 12” ring gear rear differential rather than an 11.5”
  12. T

Looking at the spreadsheet there’s only about 5 or 6 SRW HO’s that have been built all together. I think they must have a low supply of SRW HO axles.
  13. T

With the Laramie, you can still get 5th wheel prep, but not on the limited. Definitely odd how some of the things are restricted. I ordered a pretty loaded up Laramie because I wanted 6 passenger seating and not the center console. I had to have Laramie to get a mega cab, had to have 3500 for...