Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TJY

1. T

Went with a Diamondback SE and although I've had it 7+ years, it rattles like crazy, leaks like...

Went with a Diamondback SE and although I've had it 7+ years, it rattles like crazy, leaks like a sieve at the hinges and is a massive pain in the ass to remove when necessary. I guess there is no such thing as a perfect bed cover. Happy New Year to you as well!
  2. T

Dang. Was hoping for a better report but appreciate the response! I've had an Undercover Flex...

Dang. Was hoping for a better report but appreciate the response! I've had an Undercover Flex, and it was awful, 3 came apart quickly from normal use, and they replaced the first two under warranty and then just refunded the money after the 3rd failure.
  3. T

Hey Man! How's your Lomax cover working out? I ordered the Lomax Stance for my 2022 3500 Laramie.

Hey Man! How's your Lomax cover working out? I ordered the Lomax Stance for my 2022 3500 Laramie.
  4. T

Hey Man! Which black exhaust tip did you get? Any chance you have a link, or the details I'd...

Hey Man! Which black exhaust tip did you get? Any chance you have a link, or the details I'd need to find it? Thanks!
  5. T

295/65R20 Toyo Open Country A/T III - 2022 Night Edition 3500 Stock Wheels

Where did you get the black lug nuts?