Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Tim_G

1. T

Mystery MIL

Hit up the dealer this morning and confirmed it was indeed a false alarm with the app. Which brings me to this question: which scan tool would you guys recommend so that i dont need to rely on the dealer? I don't want to get in my trucks brain and start changing, adding, or deleting anything. I...
  2. T

Mystery MIL

That's what I was figuring, but wanted to get some confirmation. Appreciate the reply!
  3. T

Mystery MIL

So today after driving to work I get an email and a notification in the Ram app that I have an activated MIL (check engine light) and that I should schedule service as soon as possible. But, there is no light on the dash, and no messages on the display. Anyone else ever have this happen before?
  4. T

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

As long as it meets the filtration spec and doesn't affect pressures or flows, I doubt it will matter much that it's a Ford product. Be sure to report back with any issues.
  5. T

2024 Rambox Tonnaeu Issues

I have a 2024 Rebel with Ramboxes and have been having a horrible time finding a hard lockable rolling or folding tonneau that actually fits. I started with a BakFlip MX4. The mounting hardware that came with it stuck out too far from the rails to securely fasten the cover to the bed. Bak ended...
  6. T

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

I guess my brain has too many acronyms in it already, but what is PUP and/or PUPP? I'm 90% sure it's something Pennzoil related, but I like to ask so that I can get to 100% sure. Thanks!
  7. T

Offroad pages Altitude setting?

Reviving an old thread here, but... Is there a way to reset the altitude on the offroad pages or not? I find it difficult to believe that it's using a GPS-loaded default, as all 5 other GPS units that I have all read the actual elevation for my driveway (+36ft when there), yet my offroad page...
  8. T

BedRug - Like? Don't Like?

Ahhhhh, I gotcha! Yeah, I figured I was going to have to go the trimmed XLT route. I was hoping you had modified a different style in order to get the side protection as well.
  9. T

Do you have a standard bed or a Rambox bed? I'm trying to find out if there's any way to modify something to make it fit the Rambox bed. It's surprising something doesn't already exist for it off the shelf.
  10. T

Sorry to revive an old thread, but wondering how this turned out for you, or anyone that's made any modification to get something to fit with the Ramboxes.
  11. T

Too much oil and poor dealer help

Very happy to see that they are trying to get to a resolution on this. One thing, and this is a pet peeve of mine... Its a Cummins engine, not a "cummings"! Drives me insane every time I hear that, especially when it comes from "technicians".
  12. T

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2024 Rebel 6.4l with Level 1 Equipment Group and RamBoxes
  13. T

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

So I've been busy with work stuff, but my Rebel is delivered! Big thanks to @brv10 for the tracking updates! He's a HUGE resource for sure!!
  14. T

Added Wireless Android Auto

Yeah, that's a very helpful mod. I did it to my old Colorado. Keep an eye on your phones battery, though. My Samsung S21's battery would run down on long trips due to the full-time connectivity. But, absolutely worth it if you don't have integrated options.
  15. T

Overhead console removal in 2023

So how did the rest of the install go?