Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tim3500

1. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It's an automated call service. Just enter your autocar # and it will tell you where your train is. I called twice a day.
  2. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks and I agree. I was told 4 to 6 months and I got it on the shorter side of things.
  3. T

My truck was ordered on 2/12 and built on 5/2. Finally shipped out on 6/8. 15 days on a train from Saltillo to Denver. Arrived 6/23 @ 8:32am at the Union Pacific Rollo railyard and unloaded at 8:30pm. Picked up on 6/27 and delivered to the dealer....4 1/2 months but well worth the wait!!!
  4. T

Last update puts your truck in Addis, LA. Final delivery around 7/11.
  5. T

Not sure what's going on here. Might want to call your dealer.
  6. T

A load went out this morning and another is scheduled for today. My truck should be in Longmont this afternoon.
  7. T

That's anybody's guess. My truck sat for 5 weeks before shipping out.
  8. T

My truck was ordered on 2/12 and built on 5/2. Finally shipped out on 6/8. 15 days on a train from Saltillo to Denver. Arrived 6/23 @ 8:32am at the Union Pacific Rollo railyard and unloaded at 8:30pm. Now waiting for United Road to transport my 3500 to the dealership....132 days (4 months 12...
  9. T

My truck price increased considerable too. Twice actually and the dealer honored their price.
  10. T

brv10, would you be able to provide train car # for 3C63RRKLXNG279109, 54055516
  11. T

I'll have to find that number. I do remember seeing it. I checked with my dealer and he said that my train was in NE on Monday. brv10 also checked and said the train should have arrived yesterday in Denver. I think we're on different trains.