Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by THook

1. THook

You are not in park

When I put The selector in Park sometimes the P will flash off and on and a message on the instrument cluster displays “you are not in park”. Other times when I go to park it is actually in park and I don’t have the flashing P or a note saying that I’m not in Park
  2. THook

You are not in park

Why does my 2021 RAM 3500 fail to go into ‘Park’ occasionally. I Know of others who have experienced this. I’m guessing there probably is a reason and that it isn’t a problem but I’m not use to having to look every time I go to park. I nearly got run over thinking I was in park and stepped out...
  3. THook

Air suspension

Thanks for the post. I’m running alternate height setting and it seems to be handling it pretty well. Thanks again
  4. THook

Air suspension

Thanks for the reply. I I was able to achieve the alternate height. I have a 36 foot fifth wheel and a 5500 Oman generator in the forward bay. Seems to handle the alternate height pretty well.
  5. THook

Air suspension

The information on sir suspension in the manual is somehow confusing to me…..I understand that the normal/standard setting is for ”normal “ driving and the “alternate trailer height “ Lowers the truck 1 1/2”. Which setting should I use when towing a fifth wheel?
  6. THook

Installing tpms sensors in 2021 RAM 3500

Yes the tire was broken down. The hole in the wheel was 5/8 and there were the required seals and washers. I didn’t get to see the actual installation, just took their word for it. I’m going to break it down tomorrow and see if in fact there is an issue. Will report my findings.
  7. THook

I have talked to the dealer and also another local dealer. Neither have heard of any problem installing these sensors.
  8. THook

I got the trailer tire pressure monitor system on my 2021 3500 which included 4 pressure sensors. I want them installed on my Grand Design Solitude 5th wheel, but I’ve had it at two different tire shops and both have told me the sensor stems were too short to provide enough thread to install...
  9. THook

Old Member new RAM

Traded in my 2008 RAM 3500 for a 2021 RAM Laramie 3500!