Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TheLabTech

1. T

EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!--Carli 2.5 leveling kit with Fox shocks, Carli adjustable track bar and AMP Power Step. ALL BRAND NEW! NEVER BEEN ON TRUCK!

Steps have sold! The only things left for sale are the rims and tires in my other post.
  2. T

SOLD!!-- Five BRAND NEW 37x12.5r18 Toyo RT Open Country tires and Vision Nemesis Rims

BUMP! Wheels and Tires are still for sale! I'm not shipping them and the price is firm. Local deal fell through!
  3. T

EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!--Carli 2.5 leveling kit with Fox shocks, Carli adjustable track bar and AMP Power Step. ALL BRAND NEW! NEVER BEEN ON TRUCK!

BUMP! Local deal fell through tires and rims are still for sale! The AMP Research Powersteps are sill for sale as well!
  4. T

SOLD!!-- Five BRAND NEW 37x12.5r18 Toyo RT Open Country tires and Vision Nemesis Rims

You must have delt with this person LOL because that is how it went down.
  5. T

I wasn't replying to you with that statement. That is what happened on the local sale and was just putting it out there.
  6. T

No TPMS are not installed but I do have new ones to go with the tires
  7. T

Tires and rims are still for sale local deal fell through. I don't care if you drove from where ever and you bring cash and your $200 short I'm not coming off of price so please don't ask me too and I'm not shipping them.