Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by teubanks

1. teubanks

RAMBOX Fifth wheel Options for 3500

Hi @brettknudson - You may not be interested in Andersen set up but thought I'd pass along a write-up on my experience with my rig using the steel version. The link below outlines my setup in a 2500 with Ramboxes. I have a 3500 with Ramboxes on order and will use the same set up. I again will...
  2. teubanks

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Got a good update today from my dealer that my 11/12 order has moved to D1 status with an estimated ship date of 1/15/22, for whatever that is worth. I see on the tracking spreadsheet that lots of other orders went to D1 so that is good to see everyone getting some movement on their builds.
  3. teubanks

What options are available for Shortbed + Rambox hitching to the new Lippert Rhino Box King pin?

Yep, the thought has crossed my mind. Just don't want to explain that to the warranty folks :)
  4. teubanks

What options are available for Shortbed + Rambox hitching to the new Lippert Rhino Box King pin?

Hi Brutal, Letting the pinbox any lower into the bed would decrease the clearance between the RAMbox bed rails and the rear of the pinbox/framehead. Some trailer frame heads (pinbox mount on the trailer) have smaller flanges/less material behind the pinbox than mine so lowering would be a...
  5. teubanks

I know not everyone is a fan and most folks are not convinced it can work but I thought I'd pass along my set up with an Anderson 3200 hitch (steel not aluminum). I have a 2019 CC 2500 with RAMboxes. Can't get 5th wheel prep or gooseneck prep in a RAMBox truck so I installed the OEM puck system...
  6. teubanks

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Hi ElkRam - Did your salesman know if the tow tech change is permanent in packaging options per model or if it is only temporary due to chip supply issues?
  7. teubanks

New RAM Review

Hi racerdude321 - welcome to the RAM fold and great write-up. FYI on the steering wheel radio controls, the round button in the center of the left hand control behind the left middle spoke is to move station selection from preset to preset. The upper and lower portions of the control are the...
  8. teubanks

Lets see what you are towing!

For real. The biggest downside I've found on this travel trailer is 2 dump valves and they are long way apart. Add that to a oddly set up camp site and it takes a lot of sewer hose.
  9. teubanks

Lets see what you are towing!

2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 282RK - 35ft 6900lb Travel Trailer that we absolutely LOVE.
  10. teubanks

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Hi All - A little slow chiming in here but photos attached. Ordered 9/20/19 w/ Target Delivery of 11/15/19; Arrived at dealer (in northeast Alabama) on 10/22/19 and brought home that day. I almost feel guilty how fast my order arrived knowing what some folks had been up against. Traded a 2019...