Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TankerTrash

1. TankerTrash

Dealer putting me between a rock and a hard place…

Thanks again for the info guys. My loss. Whoever wants a limited mega cab 3500 with all the bells and whistles… I know of one for sale :)
  2. TankerTrash

Agreed, I will absolutely better prepare next time. It’s easy for me to get defensive about it all, but I realize the mistakes I made. Always heard some dealerships were scummy places, but never expected it to happen to me. Tomorrow is a new day, maybe they’ll still have it on the lot when I...
  3. TankerTrash

Thanks for the input guys, I agree they made an attempt. I failed to mention that it was not to deliver the truck to me at the port, but instead deliver it to my house and leave it till I arrive home - still sight unseen. This still gives me a sketchy feeling… maybe I’m thinking in the wrong...
  4. TankerTrash

Evening guys and gals. I’ve tried to figure things out on my own without posting much on here, but I’m down to the last straw. Situation… I ordered a 2022 3500 January 26, fully loaded with everything but a sunroof. Salesperson had verbally promised me (my own fault not in writing) that if...
  5. TankerTrash

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks for the help guys. I’m waiting a few days before I talk to my salesperson again, cool down mentally and think of a fair offer for them… All that said, I’m not being treated the way I expected, and they acknowledged that I was misled by my previous salesperson (who is now a finance...
  6. TankerTrash

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Biggest fear - it’s a black truck. I really want to see it face to face before I pay 95k… I bet it would be loaded with swirls and they would say it’s my problem since I paid for it I was pretty pissed when they sent over the first price sheet a few days ago.. getting pissed with them on the...
  7. TankerTrash

Yeah I asked about paying now and picking up later but even still they said they wouldn’t be liable for damages (obviously). I’m off to Texas right now, hoping they come up with something in the next 3 days
  8. TankerTrash

Sorry for the slightly off topic question… Does anyone know how long the dealership is liable to hold my ordered truck on the lot? My work situation has me away from home for big chunks of time, and I was promised when I ordered that they would be able to hang onto it till whenever (not in...
  9. TankerTrash

Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Yes or No?

I’m 50/50 on my ridge grapplers, around 22k on them and fortunately don’t have the same cracking as a few have shown here. Minimal off roading here, just dirt boat ramps. They do well in that instance. But turning a trailer around in my back yard with wet grass…. Boy oh boy. I’ll probably go a...
  10. TankerTrash

Loud Clutch Fan?

Not trying to hijack the thread, but has anyone heard a clutch fan noise that resembles the sound of sticking a zip tie in a fan? Sound increases with rpm's, and can really hear it when next to a wall or barricade from the reverberation. No noise inside the cab, only when youre standing by the...
  11. TankerTrash

Carli Pintop 3.25" Install

Purdy purdy! What kind of mpg's are you seeing with the lift and 37's?
  12. TankerTrash

Dealer said to reorder a 23 RAM 3500 Limited in 30 to 45 days, as my 22 Ram 3500 Limited is still stuck in D status since March 5

Last movement for mine was 4/27, called RAM today and they said truck was at a holding lot in TX, waiting for a truck to bring it to SWFL. I wish it was easy to drive myself there and pick the dang thing up! Loaded HO limited mega cab with night edition if that matters.
  13. TankerTrash

Carli leveling kit for factory air ride

Ill eventually be going this route too, glad to hear its a good setup... Bummer that the only "tuned" shocks currently are the Kings, I by no means need them and would rather save a few grand. Grits, how does it ride with the generic Fox's?
  14. TankerTrash

New Ram Order Tracker!

Cool update from RAM, but not much help... Dealer says my truck has been shipped, but awaiting delivery ETA. order tracker says truck has been built, shipping date TBD. I am hopeful that its on a train somewhere and will be at the dealer in a week or so... Who knows
  15. TankerTrash

East Coast Diesel Rationing??

Hah, small world. Yeah I’m on the American Pride. A few of my friends are on the ATB’s though.