Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Slucia

1. S

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

Hello, this shows a 2019 for $395 Mine was a 2023 for $2,000
  2. S

2024 3500 - does having camera plugs equate to functionality enabled?

My 2024 came with its own wireless camera and I have not hooked it up but that’s what that error is (I think) I have the 360 cameras and when I plug them in, I get the 360 view but thru aux 2 which makes it hard to use it as it’s supposed to work I have been researching this as well and I...
  3. S

Blinker Cameras

Yes you will but it’ll be worth it or so it was for me.
  4. S

Blinker Cameras

Son of a gun!! It worked!! Blind spot cameras are working with the blinkers!! Can’t thank you enough!! Scott
  5. S

Blinker Cameras

Hello again, can you tell me what you did to reset. Not sure I’m doing it right. Scott
  6. S

Blinker Cameras

Thank you, thank you! I have an appointment next week to have mine looked at. I can tell them if all else fails to do that! Scott
  7. S

Blinker Cameras

I asked for it when I ordered the truck, they misinterpreted that to be camera reverse guidance so no. They also told me it’s too late to put it in now. Still no camera with blinkers. I’ll put in a formal request to repair it when I get 5,000 mile service.
  8. S

Blinker Cameras

As I said, we were sitting there idling in park. The person was discussing the trailer tow and engine braking buttons while my wife sat at the wheel, i was in the back seat. A wine colored message showed up with a couple of options but I only saw it a couple seconds, the top function said off...
  9. S

Blinker Cameras

Hello, have someone showing us how to hook up and maneuver our rv to our new truck and while the guy was showing my wife who was in the driver seat how to use the trailer switches, for a moment a red menu popped up on the dash where the speedometer is that showed some additional setting I have...
  10. S

Blinker Cameras

I spoke to the dealer about it and reported it here. Also found out they owe me 4 trailer cameras, as no one told me about that either.
  11. S

Blinker Cameras

Thank you for your response! Nice to know I’m not alone with this problem, hopefully there will be a fix soon.
  12. S

Front camera

Hello, When looking under safety and driving assistance, there is not a setting for front end detect. It has auto emergency braking, Lane sense, rear park sense vol, blind spot alert, trailer length for blind spot, hill and tire full assist. Still no blind spot cameras. Thanks, Scott
  13. S

Blinker Cameras

How do I do it right?
  14. S

Blinker Cameras

Hello, Can anyone tell me why the blind spot cameras on my 2023 ram with unconnected 5, 12” don’t come on? There are three options under cameras; off, on and trailer only. Currently set to on, yet no camera with the blinker. Have cycled through each setting a few times. My dealer doesn’t...