Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Slappnbass

1. S

Carli Leveling Pin top 2.5 on 37's

I do tow an airstream 26ft, but haven't taken it out yet. So dont have real numbers on towing yet. I have pulled smaller trailers and boats no problem. These gears so far have been fine with the 37s.
  2. S

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Here is mine back in July. Need to update pics with few changes done, but you get the idea.
  3. S

No. Using oem for now.
  4. S

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

Disappointed to say the least in regards to dealership effort. You would think it was that easy. I didnt buy the truck at the dealership it currently is sitting at. It was the closest one I could get it to without causing any more problems. Been there 7days and only got update because I had...
  5. S

Grid heater failure - 2500 6.7

Yall better check yours! Anyone ever have this issue before? Truck is around 1600 miles and grid heater burns up and alternator goes out. Truck has been at dealership for almost a week now. Very little effort it seems on the dealership side to get this fixed. It's been there for 6 days now...
  6. S

Just spoke to dealership and what you see burned/rusted looking is the grid heater. Mine burned up. That's what i smelled burning and saw smoking.
  7. S

I could only see smoke. Dealership says the alternator burned out. Only 1600 miles
  8. S

So this just happened to me yesterday. What does this look like to you? Smoking from the engine (smell) is how I noticed it. Took to nearby dealership. OTW there engine light pops on and battery light. When I got to dealership, they tried to start back up, and completely dead. Only about...
  9. S

Here are some pics of my truck so far. Still gonna add the sway and drop brackets, but rides like a dream. Hands down best lift you can put on these trucks IMO. King shocks tuned from Carli eat up all the crap I felt while stock. Wheels are 0 offset -5 backspacing Minor trimming required on...
  10. S

I would think so. Never felt it in my powerstroke/aisin.
  11. S

Please let us know what you find out on the rattle noise. I am about to go over all the bed mounts, etc.. I ordered factory direct out of Austin.
  12. S

I'm in Texas also. What area are you in?
  13. S

I have around 700 miles on mine. There are two main things that are noticeably annoying at this point. First, when going over bumps, speed bumps, uneven roads, anything that shakes the bed, there is a rattle in rear driver side that I cannot figure out. Sounds like the bed is loose on that side...