Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Skuppy069

1. S

2023/2024 Digital Cluster Upgrade?

I tried a 23 cluster from a dt and it was not happy at all . I did try a 23 dj cluster and it was mostly happy .
  2. S

Once we get the code nailed down then we can see what works best etc That’s a great idea on that button !
  3. S

Yep .I hope I can get my hands on the new cluster before the end of the year . After looking at a few videos Jimmy sent me when he was showing me the button behavior that is not quite there and I am super jealous lol It’s a Beauty
  4. S

We are using the VR button for ok .
  5. S

Yep me as well man . Working on arduino mapping with Jimmy currently and got most of the mapping done . Just trying to get the timing better as the button behavior is still off at times . We will get it sorted and if I can get my hands on the new cluster it will be going into my 2018 ram 1500
  6. S

2023 Cluster Swap - Wheel buttons not working

If I could get a copy that would be great . I’m currently working on getting my 5th gen cluster to work on my 4th gen and trying to figure out my speed signal missing message . I’m using the new teensy 4.0 board
  7. S

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

My passenger side binds every once in awhile . I actually amp clamped the motor between sides and the passenger side defiantly seems to be pulling way more current than the drivers side . I crawled under the truck and loosened all bolts and then tightened them back up . It helped but a couple...
  8. S

Are these new or takes off etc . Thanks and I’m very interested in this . Maybe I can call you etc . My phone number is +14039211183
  9. S

Will these fit the hd trucks ? Thanks bud .
  10. S

I’m in southern Alberta as well . Still have these for sale