Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SgnDen

1. SgnDen

Can't Order Anvil 75th Anniversary PW Yet?

One dealer said they were able to order them earlier this year but now the option disappeared. If they're "out" and not making more in that color, you'd think they'd tell their dealer network immediately. I may indeed end-up with my initial first choice of Max Steel...we'll see.
  2. SgnDen

Have You Seen Anvil?

Nice '96...
  3. SgnDen

Dealer Connect he sent me a screen shot of his order screen. Maybe I'll just go back to my original choice of Maximum Steel. Looks very good on the Power Wagon.
  4. SgnDen

I've taken forever to decide that I want a 2021 75th Anniversary Power Wagon in Anvil 2-tone. Now the dealer(s) tell me they can't order it. One said "it's not available on Power Wagon" (uh, um, yeah...that's why they spent BIG money for all of the PR photography and it's in the copy of press...
  5. SgnDen

Have You Seen Anvil?

I found the color on a Jeep locally. It looks very cool in person but huge diffs in various photos.
  6. SgnDen

Have You Seen Anvil?

It sounds like the color “Anvil” has been used on Jeeps but I’m wondering if anyone has seen the color on an HD Ram? Is it a flat paint? The pics of the 75th Anniversary Edition vary like crazy. I’m about to order and right now planning Max Steel but some pics of the Anvil color look very...
  7. SgnDen

Torn Between PW Hemi and Laramie Diesel

Thanks. I found plenty of pictures once I was aware that it is a recycled color. I can definitely see how it would get old.
  8. SgnDen

Yeah! However, I am DYING to see the "Anvil" color. I don't trust the publicity beauty shots as the lighting is very engineered. Can't really tell what it actually looks like. It is looks GREAT in the PR photos but I'd like to see a pic in the wild.
  9. SgnDen

Sounds nice. Glad to hear it was stable with your upgrades. I think a lot about what could be done with that V8 to get a bit more power and, of course, it sounds great.
  10. SgnDen

Thanks for that, Elephant rider. It helps to have some more perspective. I guess the bottom line for me is that I will use across a wide range of purposes. The diesel is overkill for sure but the Power Wagon, while cool looking, would be maxed pretty quick with payload.
  11. SgnDen

My uses: Typical DD stuff Highway to reach off-road destinations (200 - 1000 miles) 3-4x/year Road trips of 1500- 4000 miles round trip 2x/year No towing for the foreseeable future - possible in a few years Hauling <1,000 lbs Bang for the Buck - The Power Wagon equipped as I'd like is $6K...
  12. SgnDen

Sport Appearance Pkg vs Just Painted Bumpers

Yes, thanks. I've certainly read-up and have seen this list. However, since the last two don't apply because they are standard on a Laramie or in the case of the wheels applies to Big Horn/Lone Star SRW only, it's only the INTERIOR stuff that isn't clear exactly what it's adding. I suppose for...
  13. SgnDen

Sport Appearance Pkg vs Just Painted Bumpers

Sport appearance pkg = $895 Painted bumpers = $395 Apparently, there is some interior treatments (black headliner?) but I can't find any pictures or specifics on what the Sport Appearance Pkg gets you on the INTERIOR. I am ordering a 2021 Laramie in Max Steel and want a "touch" of chrome but...
  14. SgnDen

Price negotiated from MSRP

I looked there last weekend. Seeing 10 sales guys all standing outside at the front door told me almost everything I needed to know but I went and spoke to the kid who helped me on the phone. After he wanted to argue with me about whether or not the 3500 had LEAF springs on the FRONT, I just...