Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by se1096

1. S

My Big Booty Dually Adventure Rig Build

Beautiful truck. I live in Fort Worth and drove to that dealer a couple of years back when I was in the market. They were rude and not willing to deal. Need to replace those tires as soon as you are able, they are junk. The belts seperated on my front tires with 18,000 miles on them the day...
  2. S

Nexen Tires (factory installed)

I know. That would have been bad since I was driving through Houston at the time and there is always traffic.
  3. S

Nexen Tires (factory installed)

Had the same issue at 19000 miles. Front tire shreaded the day after pulling my 5th wheel. Nothing to do with the load, my 5th wheel is 15K and tire pressure were correct. No signs of wear on any of them and then boom. Went to discount tire the next day and replaced them all
  4. S

Where are my longbed folks at?!

Here's a pick of mine the day I got her
  5. S

Pics of your DRW Ram

6. S

Let’s see your Granite Crystal Long Box rides!

Mine the day I picked it up
  7. S

Lets see what you are towing!

Forgot to mention. 2020 3500 Lone Star Dually, not the HO. B&W Companion hitch.
  8. S

Lets see what you are towing!

Here is our new rig. 2021 Dutchmen Yukon 400RL. Took it to Lake Texoma the weekend we got it for a shakedown. Truck handled it no problem.
  9. S

New Ram

Thanks all.
  10. S

New Ram

No I get it. I was just surprised. That being said, I got the dually for stability reasons. There are some strong winds out in the flat lands of West Texas. And I am not worried about my truck handling the trailer we are thinking of getting. Total weight loaded is around 16K. I figured 20% for...
  11. S

New Ram

That is nuts. Not that I will be towing 20K, but I think the number is low for my truck.
  12. S

New Ram

Also, it is just me and my wife. We are looking at the bunkhouse in case anyone wants to come with us
  13. S

New Ram

I appreciate the info. I don't think I will ever need to go bigger. We are looking at some big 5th wheels already. We are leaning towards the Keystone Montana Big Country 365BH
  14. S

New Ram

even with the wife and I and all our gear, we will not be over probably 15K all in. I can't believe the tranny is that big of a detriment to towing. You would think a 1 ton dually diesel should be able to haul mid 20's, the F350's are rated for it. I know they have a bigger engine, but I was...
  15. S

New Ram

I'm sure I will still be OK. The 5th wheel we are looking at is just under 13K dry weight with 2600 payload. so about 16K total weight. I will never travel with water in the tanks.