Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sdhol

1. sdhol

New 6.4 2500 tradesman for full time travel

Right on. I was on the fence between the four wheel campers and this thing. Spend most of my time in the snow so i went this direction for the insulation. Have fun with that!
  2. sdhol

Any suggestions? Area when bench seat is folded up, 21 Ram Tradesman

Thanks for this. Just what i was looking for
  3. sdhol

Right on. I would have much preferred the diesel if I stayed in this country more but this rig is going to south america and once you get south of mexico its not easy to find the diesel these newer trucks want.
  4. sdhol

Camper is 1400 lbs before i put anything in it. Fully loaded with my dog and myself its about 1800. Payload is 3150 ish. Got real tired of worrying about payload with a 1/2 ton before this so the extra wiggle room is nice.
  5. sdhol

Thank ya. Camper took about 5 months from when i ordered it. Truck took 7 weeks on the dot.
  6. sdhol

Hi All. New here. Just picked this sucker up a few days ago. Nice and simple 2500 6.4 tradesman short bed crew cab with my new Scout Olympic on the back. Going to try and appreciate these toys as is for a while before I inevitably go nuts on mods.