Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Sasquatcher

1. S

Extended warranty is it worth it?

I’m getting a new 2500 Bighorn with the Cummins engine. Is it worth getting the extended warranty? I usually keep my vehicles a long time . Thanks Colin
  2. S

Brand new 2500 with high miles ?

I was told this came from Florida
  3. S

Thanks for the reply , I did a Carfax Report and it says it's new . I've never spent anything near this for a vehicle in my life and I'm 66 so I just wanted to make sure . I asked the salesman he told me it came from another dealership out of state on an exchange . Sounded reasonable.
  4. S

I found a 2023 Bighorn diesel with a huge discount , I am ready to buy but I'm wondering why this truck has 337 miles if t's supposed to be brand new ? Surely it hasn't had that may test drives and nobody wanted it , should I be concerned ?
  5. S

2023 prices

Last year my local dealer had a 2500 Bighorn with the Cummins diesel for $65k . I hesitated and decided not to purchase just yet . I'm now seriously looking to buy a truck and I can't believe how much they've gone up in a year. The Bighorn I test drove last year was a bare bones model I don't...
  6. S

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Does anyone have link to actual invoice prices ? I did a few searches online but the numbers don't look real , I mean I think they're making more than $5k on a $65k truck , I know there's holdback etc but I'd like to know what the invoice price is to try and negotiate a price on a new truck...