Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RVTRKN

1. RVTRKN

def fluid

Northern Tool should have a high turn over for DEF, no mater the brand, more likely the date was not that old. You’re not the first of that phenomenon, as far as the dealer goes. They are looking for profit where they can find it. I had my 3500 serviced by the dealer over the 30K miles I owned...
  2. RVTRKN

Need a recommendation on Transfer Case fluid

Sorta glad I had OE oil, my dads property has a steep gravel drive way, so I had it in 4 wheel auto, when I got to Fresno 50 mile drive, I saw the 4WD auto lit up on my dash. :oops:
  3. RVTRKN

Yes good point, but if the dealers see red, they could claim wrong fluid, when under warranty.
  4. RVTRKN

Thanks for the info, I purchased the Mopar OE fluid at a ridiculous price for my first change. It’s not even close to a ATF, unless they didn’t add a dye to it. I bought Redline MT-LV that crosses over to it per part number, but it has a slight red tint to it. I don’t think I’ll put any red or...
  5. RVTRKN

I'll bring this thread back, I am researching for my 1500 transfer case with the auto 4X4 mode oil ( Mopar # 68049954AA ) replacement and have found a couple that should work, but this thread popped up in the search. For my 07 3500 C&C transfer case, I dumped the ATF and filled it with Mobil...
  6. RVTRKN

Service Air Suspension

Mine had to be updated per the dealer, took a few minutes, got truck back, never had an issue after. On edit, it was my 2019 Ram HO with air suspension
  7. RVTRKN

Lets see what you are towing!

I feel you, that's what our 26' Penske and small Uhaul trucks looked like on the 25th of March. On the 23rd a major truck accident shut down the 70 in Vail Co., so they were requiring chains on Commercial trucks. We did ask Uhaul for chains and they stated they don't have chains for their...
  8. RVTRKN

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

That’s a bit of a hassle, but at dealer it’s strait forward. Now a third party at a dealer can be a hassle, and you have to wait for an agent to confirm like what happened to my buddy.
  9. RVTRKN

I knew it was correct, but for the members here that doubted it, the info was from the site linked to. The problem I’m having is deleting the 3500 from the apps I currently have.
  10. RVTRKN

It is confirmed, 104000 mile ending 3/16/28
  11. RVTRKN

What is the direct website, I see a lot of different sites and I’m not going to input any info unless it’s the correct site?
  12. RVTRKN

It’s all there in the DC Dealer Connect, due to personal information I won’t post the screenshot I was allowed to take a picture of. I just asked to bring up any history and when she inputted the VIN the info was there. I was surprised that it had already populated our info. All the dates and...
  13. RVTRKN

I just confirmed at my servicing dealer (not the selling dealer) the MaxCare is till 104K miles which is from time of purchase. Also I have 6K miles or 3 mo’s left of the factory bumper to bumper warranty, and the 5yr 60K mile drive train is still valid. So I have 30K or 2 years left on the...