Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Russty__

1. Russty__

Stock wheels and 37's. Assignment complete

Man, I want to switch to 37s from 35s but theres non available by me until march!
  2. Russty__

Weather stations

I wish we could bring up radar on these, the temp is nice but on my 2016 tacoma, I could bring up live radar on the factory head unit.
  3. Russty__

Off Road Pages not showing "Forward Facing Camera"

Also you can only use the forward facing camera if traveling under 25mph
  4. Russty__

HK System entirely 4ohms

I think the factory (ordered upgrade) 17 speaker HK system BUMPS. I have the bass set to -1 and its still plenty powerful with good mids and highs.
  5. Russty__

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 squeal at start up / Chirping Noise - merged threads

Seems to come from the cats for some reason. Nobody knows why.
  6. Russty__

Switch Pros

I also just realized my panel is DIMMABLE in the app, but if you read the paper instructions, it states that with out power to the trigger wire, the panel defaults to 70% brightness and is non adjustable during “daylight” operation. So this leads me to believe my trigger wire is possibly just...
  7. Russty__

Switch Pros

I’ve tried it flipped both ways now.
  8. Russty__

Switch Pros

Out here messing with it now. @btsbarton
  9. Russty__

Switch Pros

I believe so, MY clearance lights still work and I assume if the fuse was the wrong way the clearance lights wouldnt work lol
  10. Russty__

Switch Pros

Yup, So my white wire is setup exactly the same as yours. For some reason it does not dim when the lights are on.
  11. Russty__

Switch Pros

Hey dude, can you help me with the auto dimming trigger wire? I have it wired into the “clearance light” using an add a fuse but when I hit the lights, nothing happens. I made sure the trigger is “on” in the app and also tried high and low volt settings. Also made sure the trigger wire was...
  12. Russty__

I agree. Also my fear. I’ll just live with it till something breaks.
  13. Russty__

Switch Pros

Thanks dude, I got it all wired up and powered now just have to wire my accessories into it. Plan on doing that tomorrow!
  14. Russty__

It’s like driving a sewing machine each time. Lol. While it is frustrating, as long as it’s not damaging anything I’m fine with it. Also a few people mentioned it’s coming from the cats? Could it be an exhaust gas problem? Like not enough exhaust is being exited fast enough thus resulting in a...
  15. Russty__

Switch Pros

Installing mine tomorrow, I was worried that I would need to setup a aux fuse block for power to the sources but you’re saying I don’t need to do that? I have 2 Baja designs Lp9s with high beam low beam function as well as 2 lp4s and my GMRS radio that need to go on it. Also the lights have a...