Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RossWatkins

1. R

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Can you advise what the different colors indicate in each cell?
  2. R

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

This spreadsheet is brilliant, thank you. What do the different colors indicate in each cell?
  3. R

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I'm super impressed with the order process right now. I ordered my 2nd Laramie on the 14th April, it was scheduled on the 18th April. My 1st Laramie took 3 months from date of order to schedule. I am skeptical everything will be added to as ordered. MD said the Mopar Deployable Bed...
  4. R

RECALL: Ram Recalls Almost 340,700 Cummins-Powered Heavy Dutys

I have had mine for 2 weeks now. I hope y’all get yours soon. I wish you all luck.
  5. R

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

Parts are in! My dealer has confirmed it will be ready for pick up Monday. Interesting that Ram Cares has NOT notified any of us! Why are they so silent on this? How does a major recall seem to go under the radar for so long! There are more questions than answers on this. I suspect...
  6. R

Moper web site is quoting parts are available. I have reached out to my dealer to check in with Moper and confirm
  7. R

Stop Sale due to Grid Heater Relay Recall

I checked the Moper web site too. Fingers crossed it accurate. I have reached out to my dealer, as soon as l hear what they have found, l will post.
  8. R

To William @ Ram Cares. Can you give us who have their vehicles sitting in dealer lots an update? It is beyond frustrating that we are not hearing any official time lines or potential fix from Ram. Surely the fix is a simple one - put the same grid Heater in that has been put into the post Feb...
  9. R

To William @RamCares. Can you give us who have their vehicles sitting in dealer lots an update? It is beyond frustrating that we are not hearing any official time lines or potential fix from Ram. Surely the fix is a simple one - put the same grid Heater in that has been put into the post...
  10. R

I’m skeptical as to any time line given by Ram at the moment. There are just too many varying ETA’s. I feel we are just being told any ol time to shut us all up!! I‘m still at a loss why RAM cannot or will not give us a more accurate timeline, particularly 6 weeks after the issue...
  11. R

RECALL: Ram Recalls Almost 340,700 Cummins-Powered Heavy Dutys

To William @ Ram Cares….are you able to debunk the message of 3rd Quarter delivery for the Grid Heater fix that Buitron received from Ram Customer Care? My wife & I have a road trip planned for mid April. We have paid ahead for the accommodation and activities! The skeptic in me says I...
  12. R

lol

lol
  13. R

The above is my posts from another Forum. Basically Ram are saying that have NO idea when this will be fixed and we can get our vehicles off the dealers lot. I know there are supply chain issues, but these are being slowly rectified Across all industries. for a company the size of...
  14. R

My staus is now ‘Impatient’

My staus is now ‘Impatient’