Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rockman

1. R

3500 HO Air Suspension

Bds does offer blocks but they are flat with zero taper. PMf will build you a set that include 2 degree of taper and integrate u bolts into them.. see attached. I just went to fox site and selected truck and lift size. It will give you part numbers.
  2. R

3500 HO Air Suspension

Had this truck a few months now. The setup is amazing for towing and everyday ride. If you have the air ride suspension and would like a little lift and improve the ride this is the ticket.. I have towed rv over 1200 mile trips and most that ride in the truck are surprised it’s a 3500...
  3. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Dodge offroad.com
  4. R

2022 Ram 3500 Air Suspension Lift

Took delivery of my 2022 Ram 3500 with air suspension in March. Very impressed with the High output and towing. I wanted a lift that would get the best ride.. not so much for Baja in the desert. I am very happy with the end result. Truck rides and drives very nice. Tows well and sits level with...
  5. R

Took delivery of my 2022 Ram 3500 with air suspension in March. Very impressed with the High output and towing. I wanted a lift that would get the best ride.. not so much for Baja in the desert. I am very happy with the end result. Truck rides and drives very nice. Tows well and sits level with...
  6. R

Installed the Banks differential cover today…. looks Good. 2022 RAM 3500 Banks Differential Cover Install
  7. R

Carli 3.25 for Air Suspension

Carli King Pintop Shocks and complete rear progressive springs for air suspension for 3500 truck. Can be shipped out tommorow. The only thing needed to complete kit is Carli 3.25 front coils, radius arm drop, and track bar. The items on pallet is what is on backorder. I ended up with a larger...
  8. R

King Shocks and Carli rear 3500 air suspension kit.

It is the rear only kit with a complete set of King shocks. The set of Kings is about 2700 and the rear leaf kit is 2200 plus taxes and shipping. The only items you will need to complete kit is front coils, trackbar, and front radius arm drops. The kit is 3.25 lift in front and 2” in rear. I...
  9. R

3500 Rear Carli Kit for Air suspension with progressive Springs and King Shocks

It’s right at 3.25 in the front and 2” in the rear. I’ll send you a pm.
  10. R

3500 Rear Carli Kit for Air suspension with progressive Springs and King Shocks

I have a complete set of Kings with Carli Rear springs and accessories for Ram 3500 with air suspension. I am located in Victoria Texas. Installed for 200 miles and ordered a larger kit. Pm me if interested..
  11. R

Decided to go larger than Carli 3.5

Video soon lol....
  12. R

Decided to go larger than Carli 3.5

So I decided to go a little larger lift than Carli 3.25” on my 3500 with rear air suspension. This is everything for the rear.. the only thing needed to complete is 3.25 for front end are front coil, radius arm drop, and track bar which are all available parts. I will post what I did soon.. The...
  13. R

2022 3500 drw and traxda

So I decided to go a little larger lift than Carli 3.25” on my 3500 with rear air suspension. This is everything for the rear.. the only thing needed to complete is 3.25 for front end are front coil, radius arm drop, and track bar which are all available parts. I will post what I did soon.. The...
  14. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ok here is the info on tow mode camera… My 22 limited level 1 did not have camera on order due to restriction. I ordered the camera and it did not work. Video shows what the issue was And explains if your truck will have this option from the factory.. I’m posting on camera thread and build...
  15. R

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Ok here is the info on tow mode camera… My 22 limited level 1 did not have camera on order due to restriction. I ordered the camera and it did not work. Video shows what the issue was And explains if your truck will have this option from the factory.. I’m posting on camera thread and build...