Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Roaming Investors

1. R

Who makes the bumpers on the trucks used on Yellowstone?

The sensors work, however I do have the front sensor "false trigger" occasionally at a red-light. But when parking they work ok. Yo have to make sure they are installed "right side"up. the same way they were taken off the bumper.
  2. R

I went with a Steelcraft Elevation. Not perfect but it will do. The fog lights are not “bolt right on”
  3. R

Decisions, decisions.... Now I see this: https://steelcraftautomotive.com/i-30498478-steelcraft-60-12280c-elevation-front-bumper-fine-textured-black.html#!model%3D3500%7C%7Cmake%3DRAM%7C%7Cyear%3D2021 Steelcraft Elevation
  4. R

I was just looking at that one too!
  5. R

Thanks all! I don't see that GR Trailers has a 2021 model. I want maximum deer strike protection for my 2021 Limited Dually. But, it needs to accommodate all of the sensors and cameras too. I think I'll probably end up with RanchHand, Westin HDX or Steelcraft (Steel craft doesnt appear to be...
  6. R

no, they're not RanchHand...
  7. R

Anyone have power steering failure? 2020 3500

Count me in too! 2021 Ram 3500 Limited with Adaptive Steering. 3000 miles on it and the part has gone bad. Im going to to have to drive home with a 20K fifth wheel RV and no power steering. I'm re thinking that F-450 I looked at Torque Overlay Steering Gear
  8. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just 5K? Try 10K. https://www.lakecdjr.com/inventory/new-2021-Ram-3500-Limited-3C63RRPL0MG669031 2021 Ram Limited Mega Cab -> $103,255 I guess the Sunroof is worth it.
  9. R

Hi, I wanted to update info for my build: User: Roaming Investors (Row 177) My 2022 3500...

Hi, I wanted to update info for my build: User: Roaming Investors (Row 177) My 2022 3500 Limited build has pretty much everything except snow plow pkg and upfitter. Limited Level 1 Equipment Group (I think this includes Blind Spot?) Sunroof 4.10 axle Night Edition 30K hitch Trailer...
  10. R

Has anyone successfully wrapped dually wheels?

I have a 3500 dually ordered (Night edition) and I want to 'make' the black wheels red chrome. Any ideas like wrapping or dipping?
  11. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Does anyone have any 'official' information/pictures of the 2022 HD Rams? The Ram website doesnt list whats available for 2022s. The automotive 'media' seems to be mainly speculation. And most images are from 2021 or 1500's. I've already ordered, so I get what I get, but it seems odd with...
  12. R

So... If the exhaust particulate filter sensor is missing, will you have an error message? What if I never get the sensor? It sounds like the software has been set from the factory to ignore the lack of this sensor. I'm wondering what effect it will have, and if that effect is a positive...