Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rmarchjr

1. R

Parts Diagram for 2019

Hello - RAM Customer Service - Anybody, Anybody.... 2020 trucks are rolling out and WE, YOUR CUSTOMERS - THE ONES WHO BOUGHT YOUR PRODUCT - would like parts diagrams for the 2019 trucks we own....
  2. R

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I decided not to wait, $242 Amazon had a dual camera system, via Blue tooth and an 8" lcd screen which can show either of both cameras. I have a view down on the trailer bumper and a "rear view mirror" camera. The images are bit slow and skip frames when moving fast but its perfect for parking...
  3. R

Parts Diagram for 2019

Hello all, I must be missing them, where is the best place to find OEM parts diagrams for our new trucks? Thanks
  4. R

DEF Gauge Question ( Longhorn / Limited )

It does seem on these new one that if your exercising them on a highway daily, they don't go into active regen and get it done without notice leaving us with 0% on the guage. When I don't drive highway, idle more and drive around town only for 3-5 days, the guage fills up to near 25% then...
  5. R

Driveline lash? 2019 3500 HO 4x4

Hi everyone, new truck, 1800 miles, Cummins HO/Aisin. When using the throttle gently transitioning from acceleration to deceleration below 45 mph, does anyone else hear a clunking noise? Its not 100% consistent and occurs 3 out of 5 times when easing on or off of the go pedal. It feels like...
  6. R

Unusual usage of DEF

2019 HO - I used 1/2 tank of DEF in the 1st 640 miles. Dealer did a PCM update, seems much better now, closer to the numbers you posted.
  7. R

Squeal/chirp on shift

2019 limited SRW, 650miles, mine does the same thing, usually 38-42 mph consistently and sometimes in other gear shifts or converter lockups. 5yr 100k warantee so im not sure I really care at all. One forum was saying that Valvoline AT4 helped quite it down. I may try it. I am planing on...