Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RLange

1. RLange

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

My radio went for a walk on the darkside again I lost sirius XM and still waiting for my new radio to come in @ the dealership.
  2. RLange

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

My radio lost the sirius XM button (grayed out) and it wouldn't hold the presets on FM band. I took it to the dealer and they said the radio was bad, they had order a new one. A week later the same radio just started working the XM button was white letters and working, the preset will hold now...
  3. RLange

FCA recalls vehicles to fix backup camera

My Company car a Chevy Traverse does the same thing. Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
  4. RLange

switching to a 1500 and use for towing?

I had a 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie w/5.7L Hemi with 3.93 rear gear. I added Airlift rear air bags when it was new. I pulled a 35' Keystone Outback TT. The truck pulled this trailer very well. I traded in my Outback for a 30' 5th wheel, so I had to get a 2500
  5. RLange

Key Fobs

2 Fobs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. RLange

Steering feels loose

My 2500 with 1500 miles on it does the same thing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. RLange

Firestone air bags

The air bag kit was $339.xx on Amazon, I had the compressor and gen 2 controller from my Ram 1500 that I took off before I traded it. If remember right it was like $450 or around there. It will work just add air until you get the ride height you want with the truck loaded. Here is a link to the...
  8. RLange

Firestone air bags

No change in ride quality I only have 5 psi in them now unloaded. Recommended from airlift. I'll post what I need when fully loaded with 5th wheel when the weather breaks here in Michigan. I like the customer service air lift has I've used them for years on my 1500, they stand behind their...
  9. RLange

Ditching the stock Transforce HTs...recommendations?

Let me know how the Cooper's work, l had those on my 1500.
  10. RLange

Firestone air bags

Installed the airlift 5000 on my 2019 HD 2500. With onboard air and control.
  11. RLange

5th Wheel Towing Prep Group Problem

I had to remove all the shims on one corner and one shim on the other 3 corners. But I didn't have any trouble side to side.
  12. RLange

5th Wheel Towing Prep Group Problem

I have Demco perp bracket also fits perfectly. If you look under your box those brackets just bolt to the frame. It maybe just a shim or slot a bolt holes. Demco also makes under the box brackets and I don't think they use the factory placement. Just a few options for you to consider.
  13. RLange

5th wheel hitch choices a 2019 Ram 3500 short bed

That's a nice looking rig like the color of the truck. What model GD is that a 337?
  14. RLange

5th wheel hitch choices a 2019 Ram 3500 short bed

Is the truck a 3500?
  15. RLange

New Owner Needs Fiver Advice

Great so far I only pulled it about 20 miles to the scale.