Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rip

1. Rip

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

Just picked up my 2023 last Saturday and it is involved in this recall as it showed up as of today on my Mopar account with parts as not available yet to repair.
  2. Rip

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Picked up on Saturday 2/11/2023. Order Confirmed Sept-20-2022 Scheduled Nov-18-2022 In Production Dec-03-2022 Vehicle Built Dec-22-2022 Shipped Train Jan-10-2023 Off loaded from Train Jan-20-2023 Waiting to be delivered by trucking company to dealership(the black hole) Delivered to dealership...
  3. Rip

It will be delivered to a dealership in Cookville, Tn. Hoping to sale my 2022 before it arrives.
  4. Rip

Read back through most of the posts but didn’t find how to get your rail car number other than bothering brv10 to help with it. If that’s the only way thanks in advance to brv10 for the help. ORDER NUMBER 57115705 VIN 3C6UR5FL4PG500939 ORDER PROCESSED SEP-20-2022 Build 12/23/2022 Shipped...
  5. Rip

Just say “Sorry, window sticker is unavailable for this VIM”.
  6. Rip

Progress, my order shows built also on Ram tracker but no window sticker yet either. Good to see both Hemi and Cummins are making it to KZ.
  7. Rip

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just checked my equipment listing that I received yesterday on my just build 2023 Laramie and there is no listing for color matched fender flares like there was on the 2022MY so it looks like no flare on Laramies this year as stated on these changes.
  8. Rip

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks brv10, hopefully others on the tracking list will see progress on their orders also .
  9. Rip

The truck I have ordered , line 12 on tracking sheet, must be getting pretty close to being completed as the vin will now generate an equipment list and was also able to add it to my garage on my Mopar account , just no window sticker yet. Also it shows no recalls once I got it added to my...
  10. Rip

Diamond Black - Dealer says their system shows that this truck is scheduled to ship tomorrow but that seems very quick since it is supposed to have the spray in bed liner which I understand is done offsite from the manufacturer facility.
  11. Rip

The 2500 Laramie I have ordered in D1 status is diamond black color, level 1 equipment group, bed utility group, 5th wheel towing group, chrome bumpers, anti-spin, cargo camera, brown leather interior, and a few other minor options which I would think would not make a difference in production...