Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rickduu

1. Rickduu

Snow plow options

I’m looking into buying a snow plow for my 3500, any recommendation on which one?
  2. Rickduu

LED LIGHT BAR recommendations

I have a grill guard on my 2022 3500. I’m considering adding additional lighting to the front end. I have space for a 22in light bar and a set of cube lights. I’ve read reviews on the Harbor freight model and the rough country black series. Both seem strong however Rough country is considerably...
  3. Rickduu

Full specs

Is there a site that I can put in my vin to get the full specs on my truck?
  4. Rickduu

New to diesel truck living.

Thanks everyone. I didn’t expect a response this quick and detailed. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads here.
  5. Rickduu

New to diesel truck living.

I’m new to having a diesel truck and what kind of maintenance practices are best. For starters which DEF is most recommended for 2022 3500 HO? I’ve been on YouTube and google with most saying to use Valvoline or DEF blue.
  6. Rickduu

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Forgot to post this Beauty for yall.
  7. Rickduu

Line 788 has arrived! After 8 short months.
  8. Rickduu

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I have china bombs on my fifth wheel, I was looking into the vantra th31. Any advice?
  9. Rickduu

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I’m dealing with the exact same thing. I ordered mine from a dealer in northern NJ on October 29th. The latest update I have is that the truck is on railcar waiting to be shipped to Kansas City. ETA 6/3-6/21.
  10. Rickduu

Congratulations on your new truck, I see that you declined an aftermarket warranty offer. I’m new to having a diesel truck and don’t know much about which warranties I should include and which ones I should pass on, when you have a moment can you help me with what they offer and which ones I...
  11. Rickduu

I thought mine was a **** show. I ordered mine from a dealer in northern NJ on 10-29-21 and the salesman kept telling me it should be here in mid feb, then end of March then April. If I knew what I’ve learned from here back in October I would have ordered the truck elsewhere.
  12. Rickduu

Share the secret
  13. Rickduu

I ordered mine at the end of October and had a shipping date of 4/23. Salesman just notified me this morning that it should be there between June 3-13. I order the truck from a dealership in Ramsey NJ.
  14. Rickduu

How did you get the rail car number? Also can it tracked?