Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RichOutlaw

1. RichOutlaw

Tailgate

No. Still haven't found one.
  2. RichOutlaw

Gas mileage

I have basically the same truck. I have the 3.73 ratio. I am getting 12.75 average millage.
  3. RichOutlaw

Tailgate

Is there anyone out there who owns a patriot Blue Truck, who is removing their tailgate and plans on not using it?If priced right, I would be willing to buy it.
  4. RichOutlaw

Tailgate

Jackwagon! I was watching "Last Man Standing". Ed used it often. I like it.
  5. RichOutlaw

Tailgate

So I had an interesting thing happen this weekend. I took my Can am out for a ride. I have a 14 foot trailer with ramp on the back. I hooked up and drove to where I wanted the ride. I went out for a ride. While I was out, some jackwagon unlatched the trailer from the truck. As I was pulling back...
  6. RichOutlaw

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

No this went into the camera. The long cable plugs into the bumper. Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
  7. RichOutlaw

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

This is what I got for the tow mode camera. I found out about it from one of these threads. I'm passing out on. Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
  8. RichOutlaw

Camping Pics

In the desert of Idaho.
  9. RichOutlaw

Lets see what you are towing!

Here is what else I tow. Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
  10. RichOutlaw

Camping Pics

Murphy Idaho Near Silver City
  11. RichOutlaw

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I have almost the same truck. Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
  12. RichOutlaw

That looks allot like my setup. Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
  13. RichOutlaw

New to HD Ram

Haahaahaa. My wife knows about all of mine. :D
  14. RichOutlaw

New to HD Ram

My wife and I wanted to camp and play with UTV. We owned a 95 chevy 2500 and needed to upgrade. I had owned a 2002 Ram 1500. I ordered the 2022 2500 Laramie 4x4 off road with the 6.4 Hemi and 3.73. I ordered in November. I got it the 2nd of February. We have loved this truck and it is doing very...
  15. RichOutlaw

I love the color of your truck. Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk