Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

red's latest activity

• R
    red replied to the thread DEF Limp Mode Countdown Has Started.
    My truck has been fixed. I'm impressed the dealer was able to get it back to me a day after I dropped it off with no appointment. It...
    • 20240312_123140.jpg
    • 20240312_123109.jpg
  • R
    red replied to the thread DEF Limp Mode Countdown Has Started.
    Thanks. Will have to wait to see what the dealer says. My truck has the 90A recall still outstanding so they'll likely take care of this...
  • R
    Driving on the highway yesterday, not towing, I noticed on the Evic that an automatic regen had started. About 5 minutes into this...
  • R
    red reacted to Lary0071's post in the thread Excessive fuel consumption while towing? with Like Like.
    I just drove from Pittsburgh to Myrtle Beach and back last week with a '21 4.11 Cummins S.O. and averaged 8.4 to 8.8 MPG per refill...
  • R
    red replied to the thread Rear Fuel Filter Cap issues.
    Un-screw the drain valve completely. There's a small o-ring that probably picked up some dirt. Clean the ring, lube with engine oil and...
  • R
    red replied to the thread Trans service.
    IMO, there's a repair option that's better than heli coils. I used time serts a few years ago to replace the aluminum threads that held...