Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RCMEDIC

1. RCMEDIC

Door lock nightmare

I don't think the actuator is the issue as I have learned that the door controls do not work on any door but the auto lock for all doors works fine when I move about 15mph and go into park which unlocks all doors. Also all door locks work fine via remote. I am suspicious that it is something...
  2. RCMEDIC

Intermittent Key FOB function that leaves alarm active & driver door buttons do not function either - 2015

Thank you. Effectively out of ideas for now. I'll keep digging. Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  3. RCMEDIC

Intermittent Key FOB function that leaves alarm active & driver door buttons do not function either - 2015

Yes. Brand new batteries in fob. three different fobs. Same behavior. 2015 Bighorn 2500 with 6.7
  4. RCMEDIC

It is driving me crazy!!! Completely random events where the key fob fails to function at all but the alarm remains active with no way to get into the truck without setting it off before entering and putting fob in the slot and turning it to any position other than off. When this occurs the...
  5. RCMEDIC

Key Fob

Did anyone ever come up with workable solutions to the intermittent key fob function noted above? My key fobs have been intermittent even when the truck location is unchanged. Interestingly (also intermittently) none of my driver door lock/unlock function works. There is no obvious correlation...
  6. RCMEDIC

AlphaOBD Help

I tried that without effect. Still have the same problems. Any other suggestions are welcome.
  7. RCMEDIC

AlphaOBD Help

Thank you. I'll check it out.
  8. RCMEDIC

AlphaOBD Help

Somewhere along the line (Using the AlphaOBD) I inadvertently disabled the "Auto Headlights" on my 2015 Ram 2500 so that when the headlight switch is in the "Auto" position, it behaves as "OFF" and I must manually turn my headlights on and off. Any idea on how I can correct the problem with my...
  9. RCMEDIC

2015 2500, I need some help

My 2015 Ram 2500 6.7 Turbo diesel has been awesome. With about 120k miles on it, I returned home from a short 30 mile trip into town. Shut the truck down got out and attempted to lock the doors with my key fob as usual. The doors did not lock. Tried all of the function buttons. No Panic, No...
  10. RCMEDIC

2015 2500 with 6.7 turbo diesel WIN issues

My 2015 2500 6.7 Turbo with 120k miles has been awesome. Just recently it, on just a few occasions started intermittent rough running and even died on a couple of occasions while at a stop light. Then the other day after returning home from a short trip, I attempted to start it with an absolute...