Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rappr

1. R

Front towing receiver

I saw the Torklift but the Curt doesn’t say it fits a 3500.
  2. R

Front towing receiver

I have only found one that fits a diesel
  3. R

Front towing receiver

Is there only one front receiver being made for diesels? E-trailer only lists one. Any help will be greatly appreciated
  4. R

60/40 Rear Bench Seat

5. R

60/40 Rear Bench Seat

Does anyone know if the split rear seat was available on the 2019 Tradesman? I was under the impression that it was not
  6. R

Aux fuel tank

I ran it through the front left bed stake pocket down between the box. Note: put a piece of screen on the end to keep mud daubers from clogging the hose
  7. R

Aux fuel tank

I have a 90 gallon RDS gravity fed aux tank in my 3500 long bed. I have used the same tank on 3 different trucks. Lets face it at 10MPG towing, the expense of swapping out your 32 gallon tank for 18 more gallons, is cost prohibitive
  8. R

Aux fuel tank

2019 and yes, I have the DTE gauge. The main tank vent shouldn’t allow either pressure nor vacuum to build up in your main tank. I installed the aux tank valve with one end at the main tank rubber boot (I had to cutoff a couple of inches of the metal fill pipe for it to fit). I believe that...
  9. R

Aux fuel tank

I have an RDS I have an RDS 90 gallon gravity feeding into main tank, no codes. BTW, you should not have a vacuum issue. Your main tank or aux tanks breather line is plugged if you do
  10. R

Factory Fixed Chrome Running Boards

Glad to help out!
  11. R

Aux fuel tank

91 gallon
  12. R

OEM steps, looking for part numbers

FYI, I ordered mine from jeepsareus
  13. R

Just know that they are shipped truck freight. Mine, including the hardware kit and shipping was about $1,000.
  14. R

Yes
  15. R

Factory Fixed Chrome Running Boards

Wheel to Wheel Crew Cab Chrome 68361673AA Left 68361672AA Right Crew Cab Length Chrome 68361669AA Left 68361668AA Right Crew Cab Length Body Color Coded 6MP91RUWAA Left 6MP90RUWAA Right 68193128AB Hardware Wheel to Wheel Crew Cab Chrome 68361673AA Left 68361672AA Right Crew...