Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rangerdanger

1. R

In the Dictionary

Joe Biden: A man who can and will destroy a blacksmiths anvil with a nerf hammer.
  2. R

No front brake pads available!

EBC when I can get them for my vehicles.
  3. R

A good friend of mine owns a vehicle repair shop. He tells me he see's Power stop pads delaminate from the backing plate on a regular basis. If his customers bring them to him for instalation, he refuses to put them on. I trust this guy. I have also had personal experience with them and they...
  4. R

Thanks, I'll check Genos. By the way it wasn't a dealer that found the pads low. It was a private shop I have been using for 30 years. Ps. I just checked Genos. Pads for 2019 through 2022 are $250 a set and back ordered until March 30!!
  5. R

Mine is also about 50% towing but I tow about 20k lbs in the twisty mountain roads of the Sierras. The only aftermarket pads i have found after checking with all my local suppliers ( Napa etc.) is Power Stops and I wouldnt put those things on the feet of a rented mule!! I should also ad that I...
  6. R

Mine is a 2019 with worn brakes after 3 years and 54k hard miles.
  7. R

I tow heavy fairly regularly in hill country.
  8. R

I took my 2019 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel with 54k miles in for an oil change and asked them to check the brakes. I got a call about 1 hour later. My front brakes are down to 3/32, so I said go ahead and change them. The response was concerning! They said they would be happy to but there are no front...
  9. R

Knife in your pocket today?

Rat worx chain drive. This is a stock pic. Mine has a 2 tone black and silver blade.
  10. R

DEF Shortage coming to USA?

So do I "process" it first or just pour it in directly?
  11. R

DEF Shortage coming to USA?

So let's just say for poops and laughs, that there is a severe shortage of DEF availability. What would you do? I here water works just as well. What would you put in the water to keep it from freezing? Just curious what could be used to replace it.
  12. R

Let’s set some 35/37s in stock 18s!

3" front and 1" rear lift with 2" longer shocks. 35x12.50r18 Toyo RT's. When theses tires wear out, I'm going back to stock! Anyone want to buy a lift and shocks with 25k miles on them?
  13. R

Key Fob and 4x4 trouble

I have the Banks pedal master on mine. Is there some kind of connection between them and the issue? Edit: Now that I think about it, I had the issue before the pedal master.
  14. R

Key Fob and 4x4 trouble

Thats it exactly. Sometimes I have to restart the truck several times before the system comes back to life! Infuriating is an excellent description!
  15. R

Lets see what you are towing!

I bought a 2014 34' fifthwheel with 3 slides and all the bells and whistles that had a " salvage title" in 2016. The original owner hit a tire carcass in the road. It flipped up under the trailer and ripped a hole in the fresh water tank and ripped out the cross support under the tank. The...