Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Randrx2

1. R

Jump Seat to Console Swap Process

Have not. But I have a jump seat if you want to swap!
  2. R

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Does anyone know if the Leer 100XL is "pre-wired" for the remote lock? Basically, does the rear window have the wire terminals on the top and bottom so you can connect the lock wires on the top of window and then there is internal glass wiring down to where the lock is? Thank you in advance.
  3. R

WTB or WTT: Center console

Hello. I have a jump seat on a 2021 Tradesman (cloth) that I would like to trade for a center console. I would also be willing to buy if you do not have a trade. Thank you.
  4. R

Remote unlock camper shell wiring?

OK, I figured it out. I ran it through the floor through a knockout I removed and drilled out. Ran the wires through and then caulked. Running the wires was a pain! Trying to tie into the Ram wires was tough, that bundle is tight. Also, "A lime green wire with a green stripe"? I want to...
  5. R

Remote unlock camper shell wiring?

Another stupid question, how do you get the wiring from outside to the truck to the inside wires? Did you drill a hole or use an existing hole?
  6. R

How do you pull someone out of the snow?

One of these are nice to have instead of just throwing it over the hitch ball.
  7. R

Do you guys find that the mirrors take some getting used to?

I have the Tradesman tow mirrors so the convex section is manual adjustment. Do the upper level tow mirrors have power convex mirrors or are they manual adjustment?
  8. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I have the Bulletpoint Mount in my truck. I love it! The thing is solid! Best mount I have ever had. I hate getting into my wife's car and using her vent mount phone mount. It just feels so flimsy.
  9. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed the Vice Design hidden winch mount and a Warn Evo 12S. Fairly easy install. Hardest part was getting the bumper realigned. Also installed the control box relocation kit which puts the control box up by the fuse box. Very happy with the mounting bracket. The video they have of the...
  10. R

2022 PW winch question

Hello to those with PowerWagons. Could I ask a favor? Could you describe the connection from the control box to the connection at the front of the truck where you plug in your controller? There is a short wire there I think, and I would like to do the same setup on mine without having to...
  11. R

2019 Ram 2500HD, Is there a hidden winch mount available?

Following up on my question, i believe it is this part number 68437993AA (Jumper Wiring Controller). Does anyone know for sure? I cannot find a good picture of both ends of the cable. Thank you.
  12. R

Curb jump

No way! In todays market, it's at least $600!
  13. R

Curb jump

I have the 18" tires. Having the extra rubber is a good thing in this case!
  14. R

Curb jump

Great comments! This was my first time driving the truck in the snow to learn the capabilities. I was driving a little aggressive because some other drivers who shouldn't have been out were clogging up the road. This was a good lesson on how the truck handles. Drives great straight in 4WD...
  15. R

Curb jump

Once I realized I was sliding I let off the brake to straighten out and took the route over the curb.