Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rammer

1. R

EVIC “thinks” RR Turn Signal is out?

Only the right side hyper flashes - and only on the dash and mirror - the front and rear exterior lights flash normally.
  2. R

Thanks for the suggestion, but there is no bulb to pull out and inspect. It’s an LED
  3. R

Hi everyone I have a 2019 2500 Limited and recently my EVIC has been telling me my right rear turn signal is out. When I activate the signal it flashes rapidly on the dash and outside mirror, but when I’ve checked the outside of the vehicle both front and rear turn signals are flashing normally...
  4. R

Does CP4 recall apply to trucks sold in Canada as well?

Haha yes you're probably right about that, but I'm not too worried about timeframe - just glad to hear that Stellantic is taking responsibility to eventually get this corrected.
  5. R

Battery Saver Mode

Mine has dual alternators and as I mentioned I was watching the battery voltage on the EVIC and up until the time it went into battery saver mode the voltage was holding steady at 14.2 volts, so the alternators didn't seem to be having any problem generating sufficient current to keep the...
  6. R

I just did and it's on there - Thanks for the suggestion.
  7. R

Good to know - thanks for your response!
  8. R

Does anyone know if the CP4 recall is just for US customers or will it apply in Canada as well?
  9. R

Battery Saver Mode

Also I forgot to mention that I tried a battery tender as well so the batteries were at full charge before starting and everything appears to be at specified voltage when running but still for some reason it's going into battery saver mode after 5-10 minutes following a cold start. I wish I...
  10. R

Battery Saver Mode

Has anyone come up with a clear diagnosis and fix for this issue? My truck (2019 2500 Limited) just started doing this in the last couple of weeks. About 5-10 minutes into my drive after a cold start, the battery saver message comes up and it shuts down the radio etc. Once I shutdown and...
  11. R

Bug Deflector

Thanks for the heads-up on that - I just ordered the OEM deflector.
  12. R

Bug Deflector

Hey CdnHO that loks great - Can you tell me the part number of the Mopar deflector you purchased? I hit a turkey vulture today and it left a mark and small dent on the front of the hood but I think I can cover it up with a deflector. When I went to the Mopar site all I could find was a smoke...
  13. R

2020 2500 front end humming noise

Was your noise issue ever resolved? I have a 2019 and I'm noticing a distinct gear noise at low speeds - especially while slowing down. Also since this is my first HD truck I don't know if this is normal for an HD but it seems to have a bit of a "rumble" at higher speeds? Would love to know...
  14. R

Camera System Unavailable

I just had the same experience as the OP. After changing the batteries everything but the backup camera system worked, and I couldn't find anything wrong. So after checking this forum and seeing the suggestion to let it sit for a while I left it overnight. When I checked this morning - Voila...