Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ramit530

1. Ramit530

AUX pass-thru wiring.

The current switch pack is removed and replaced with what's pictured above, making them all push buttons
  2. Ramit530

KC 20 in. C-Series C20 LED Light Bar System, Combo Spot/Spread - 0335

Yes... The grill barely blocked it as far as what it illuminated.. Very Bright!
  3. Ramit530

VLeds LP-R LICENSE PLATE REVERSE LIGHT BAR.........SOLD!!!!!

Removed from my "21 2500 VLeds LP-R LICENSE PLATE REVERSE LIGHT BAR with modded wiring to be plug and play, no cutting or splicing truck wiring. Will fit any trailer harness that has 7 pin connector. The black finish is worn/faded off of it other wise unit works perfect! $80 + Shipping and...
  4. Ramit530

KC 20 in. C-Series C20 LED Light Bar System, Combo Spot/Spread - 0335

Removed from my '21 2500 is this KC 20 in. C-Series C20 LED Light Bar System, Combo Spot/Spread - 0335. I pieced up an aluminum support bracket that will bolt right in behind the lower grill as shown. Included is the wire harness that was never used which includes, Relay, fuse and On/off...
  5. Ramit530

Digital Rear View Mirror

Not the Window Sticker the build sheet.. Use this link and at the end ad your VIN number to see your build sheet https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= Or this one https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
  6. Ramit530

Durango GT or Grand Cherokee Limited?

@whitexc I only mentioned wrong forum for I did not think many would respond. Ironically I was in the same boat, and had actually ordered an Overland as well as a Durango Tow n Go. I wound up taking delivery of the Overland. It was a sweet car for 72 hours, then it turned into a brick...
  7. Ramit530

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Not today but Yesterday I did a thing………. Sold the 2500 for profit over what I paid 1 year ago! The Market is nuts and no longer needing a Vehicle such as the 2500, it worked in my favor to part with it. Not a RAM but still a decent vehicle, certainly just as plush of an interior as the RAM...
  8. Ramit530

Items for Sale

Franko. I am located outside of Philly in the King Of Prussia Valley Forge area, You? PM me…
  9. Ramit530

Items for Sale

Anyone..... Make me offers! Truck is being sold to dealership in the next week or so. Amazing what they are giving me for the truck but could care less about these items
  10. Ramit530

Items for Sale

If anyone in the PA area (most of these are to large or costly to ship) is searching for the following: Extang Trifecta Signature Series Tri-Fold bed Cover Part # 94430 Looks new... Fits 6'4'' Bed - $250.00 SOLD! AMP Bed Extender HD MAX Part # 74814-01A - $150.00 SOLD! Gator Back Mud Flaps...
  11. Ramit530

What did you do TO your RAM today?

@Thebuilderman Yes they make a difference, certainly keep the truck clean, free of road crap and chips from debris. Gatorback is what I used. I sent you a PM as well
  12. Ramit530

Brighter backup lights?

https://www.vleds.com/lp-reverse-72-w-5500k.html This works fantastic and just wire it in to your trailer harness with a splitter...