Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ramfan2022

1. R

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

How long is it taking vehicles to be delivered once shipped? Mine was shipped on February 7, They just moved my estimated delivery from 3/13 to 3/23. Getting anxious just want the wait to be over.
  2. R

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My 2500 Big Horn Crew Cab Long Box's estimated delivery date was originally January 22. It finally shipped on February 7 and the delivery date is now March 13. Just to give you an idea of how off that delivery date can actually be.
  3. R

To you guys that have your tracking information on your rail car.... how did you get that? from Ramchat or your dealer?
  4. R

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

My order is going on 4 months from scheduled to shipped. Built but still not shipped yet.
  5. R

My truck has been built since 12/21. My estimated delivery date via the ram tracker says 1/22. But it hasn't shipped yet. Hoping I see an email this week with a shipped notification.
  6. R

I seem to be stuck in KZLD since 12/21 according to my dealer. Any idea how long I should expect to be in this status? Getting anxious as we all are. Estimated delivery date on the tracker is 1/22/23. I think I can throw that out the window. Ordered 9/15. Shipping to Minnesota.
  7. R

Have been trying to submit my order that I placed on 09/15/22 but says my information is incorrect. Vehicle is built & dealer says its KZLD
  8. R

Mine took about 8 weeks from “scheduled” to “in production”. I’ve now been “in production” for 3 weeks. But my dealer said on Saturday I was in J status.
  9. R

Where do you see them on the website? I don't see them anywhere