Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ram1hemi

1. R

2019 HD 6.4 tuner info please?

Hi Devil Dog. I’m thinking not….haven’t heard a peep here, or read anything anywhere else. The shift points and eco mode at non-hwy speeds still irritate the sheet out of me.
  2. R

Eco mode is a whole separate issue, but it does add to the issue described in previous entry with just an added delay, and further down shift, when going 30 mph, in too high of a gear, and the eco mode on….when just trying to accelerate out of a corner smoothly and evenly.
  3. R

Yeah…have never complained about how fast the truck goes when I want it to go fast….which is not all the time. I am asking about the existence of a hand held tuner for the truck, because I can’t stand the shift points basically. It upshifts wayyy too fast and too far…now that being said, an...
  4. R

Is a tuner for 2019 HD 6.4 ever coming? Anyone have any updates or promising news?
  5. R

If you can even slightly here your exhaust...not sure how you miss it. I have stock tires as well, and 8th gear plus MDS at 40 mph is totally weak and sounds like dog poo.
  6. R

I have not....will check them out. Thx
  7. R

Agreed! 8th gear should only be available +60 mph, and for the owner of ANY vehicle to not have the option of when to enable or shut off MDS is ridiculous. A tuner would make things right, but in its absence; I can see this getting really old after too long.
  8. R

Finally in a 2500!

Need some TP for my bunghole! Lol
  9. R

Hi All, New member here, but long time RAM owner. Does anyone have any information on a tuner that is or may be available soon? These 8 speeds up shift way to fast, and couple that with the MDS...drive me nuts. I currently manually set the gear limit, but would love to tune the shift points and...
  10. R

Finally in a 2500!

Is ghost mode up or down? My first goal on here is to see what others have posted regarding 6.4 tuners...what & when?
  11. R

Finally in a 2500!

Been a Ram 1500 owner (94/99/01/07) for a long time...finally saved enough pennies to get into my dream truck. 2019 2500 HD Big Horn! Not too thrilled with the quick shifting 8 speed & eco mode...but all this can be tuned out or turned off whenever a programmable tuner becomes available, which...