Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by R.A.F

1. R.A.F

Installed a Pulsar on my 2019

Pulsar for 2022 6.4 Hemi is now available from Edge. Appears to work well. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  2. R.A.F

Lets see what you are towing!

3. R.A.F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@brv10 A quick thank you for helping track my trucks progress and the information that allowed me to monitor its progress on the rail journey. Truck is now home and it's time to frequent other areas of this forum.
  4. R.A.F

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez Just wanted to thank you for all you have done for 2022 order tracking. My Truck is home now and it's time to use other areas of this forum.
  5. R.A.F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Got this today! Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family! We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram...
  6. R.A.F

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

NG179893 arrived at the Dealer today, 12/14/2021. Should be picking it up tomorrow.
  7. R.A.F

I decided against them the new truck, no sunroof either - Potentially fewer possibilities for leaks.
  8. R.A.F

I look at the 2022 orders spreadsheet frequently and every time I check your listing to see if anything changed. Make me feel guilty, well just a little bit, as my order placed on 4th Oct is about to go KZX
  9. R.A.F

You would probably have difficulty in jamming the phone into the charger. there is a pretty strong clamp that retains the phone. I always had to put mine in sideways and getting the sweet spot to get it to charge was hit and miss.
  10. R.A.F

If you have the rail car number and know what railroad company is hauling it, they usually have an automated tracking system you can call. Avoid talking to customer service. They use voice recognition or keypresses for entry. It also helps to have access to their rail road system map as they...
  11. R.A.F

I'm in the same situation. Truck arrived at the Petersburg VA rail yard about 80 miles from the dealer, was told normally 2 - 4 more days before it gets to them.
  12. R.A.F

Yes, I concur, probably build a train or boat load at a time.
  13. R.A.F

Subthread 2022 orders - Aftermarket Parts on order pre truck delivery?

The Longhorn or Limited mats are great, to fit other mats is not necessary.