Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by QCHunter

1. QCHunter

LED retrofit- what does daytime running lights do?

Ok. When I changed the settings the first time I had the ignition off. Made all the changes in Alfaobd and now when I go back to those same settings, it shows the current setting as yes. Does this mean it took the changes?
  2. QCHunter

LED retrofit- what does daytime running lights do?

I just installed the OEM mid LEDs and used AlfaOBD to change the settings. Just curious what changing the settings does? I tested the lights as I installed and they worked just fine before any changes. After the changes to the settings I did toggle the daytime runnings lights on the rodeo...
  3. QCHunter

Part number OEM LED

I was able to purchase a used passenger side mid level OEM LED. I am looking into purchasing a new drivers side and wanted to make sure this part number is for a complete OEM LED headlight and not just a headlight shell. The part number on themoparpartstore is 68360179AD...
  4. QCHunter

Security bypass

Thanks. This is the one I ordered. Still need to get there by pass security and the drivers side headlight.
  5. QCHunter

Security bypass

As I wait for a drivers side LED headlight I want to gather the OBD II connection and the security bypass cable. Has anyone purchased the security bypass cable or OBD II connector from Amazon? Looking for recommendations. Thanks.
  6. QCHunter

Paint issues

The dealer still has my truck. I am not impressed with the dealer though. They have had my truck for over a month. Called me a couple times to say it was done when it wasn’t. The last time they called there was swirl marks where they did the repair. The service manager took it back to their...
  7. QCHunter

Still searching for OEM LED headlights

I am in Austin Tx. Are the adapters because these are the projector LEDs?
  8. QCHunter

Thanks for the info. I am combining the info I read for the mid vs premium versions and the need for adapters. I am looking for the mid grade so it’s a simple plug with no adapters. Thanks again.
  9. QCHunter

I took a break from looking for OEM headlights and started searching again. I did find a passenger side OEM LED for $200. Seems like a good price but are there any issues I should look for before purchasing? I currently have the OEM halogens, is there anything else I need for the...
  10. QCHunter

Paint issues

The dealer sent in the pictures and it was approved for a repair. I will be dropping it off in a week for the repair and the 3 open recalls. Fingers crossed it comes back flawless.
  11. QCHunter

Paint issues

I sent the dealer pictures and they were filling a claim to see if it would be covered. There is no damage in the area so I hope they cover it.
  12. QCHunter

Paint issues

Just noticed I have a little spot on the leading edge of my hood bubbling up. . I will be off to the dealer to see what they will do. 2021 with 41k on it.
  13. QCHunter

OEM projector headlights any good?

Thanks for the info. I’ll need to get some clarity from the sell on what he is selling.
  14. QCHunter

OEM projector headlights any good?

I currently have the OEM halogens in my 21’ Bighorn. I would like to have the LED style running lights and better headlights for driving. I found some used OEM projectors with the LED running lights and was curious if these would be a good option? The pair I found are reportedly buring out...
  15. QCHunter

2500 Leveling Kit

I still need to install my RC leveling kits. Did you find the instructions accurate when it comes to indexing the isolators? I’ve seen some say that on the passenger side you should align the it isolator on the D and not the P for passenger. Curious what you did? Did you adjust your caster...