Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by PRS

1. PRS

Is a manual regen bypassing the exhaust injection an option?

Where is the 7th injector located? If it is after the turbo how does that contribute to oil dilution?
  2. PRS

Regen Cycles 2023 RAM 3500 6.7 HO

Says 2023 in the title.
  3. PRS

Interior Wind Noise When Recirc Mode is Off

Try removing the cab filter behind the glove box. If it changes the whistle, re-install or replace it.
  4. PRS

Regen

Fuel dilution in the oil.
  5. PRS

P24B4 code

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/diesel-particulate-filter-gauge-is-it-working.9971/post-276301
  6. PRS

No Start

TSB 08-006-23
  7. PRS

Adjusting new EOH actuator

I believe there is a speed range for testing the gain adjustment. The manual for my truck says to drive 20-25 mph and squeeze the control. Seemed a little fast to me but it has to do with how the controller is sensing momentum.
  8. PRS

Trans service

You'd think after the first couple they would stop with the impact driver and use an alternate method with some penetrating oil.
  9. PRS

2020 RAM 3500 check engine light, codes P1E1C and U040F. Any tips on what to look at first?

The dosing control unit is mounted on top of the DEF tank. It has two wire harnesses going to it. The DCU wake-up circuit is on pin 4 of the smaller connector. You could separate the connector, inspect for pushed back or dirty pins, check for battery voltage on the pin. If you see no issues and...
  10. PRS

Draglink clunk?

I'll bet you would get more response if you put this in the general discussion or suspension section instead of the Cummins engine section. :)
  11. PRS

Emission readiness status

The reset of the monitors requires two regens. I don’t know if stationary regens meet the requirements.
  12. PRS

Service DEF system fault (new fault)

I think the U02a3 is not related to the PMS sensor issue. I'd do as Flan mentioned. You have an intimate knowledge of that harness that feeds the particulate matter sensor from your previous troubleshooting and replacement of said harness. Which means you know that the power and ground circuits...
  13. PRS

3500 SRW suspension

Golly, I see on the bottom of the first page of the document posted in #83, a reference to the purity requirement for the nitrogen fill. Mitchell DIY manual also speaks to a closed nitrogen filled system on my 2020 DRW.