Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Power247

1. P

Echo sound in cab

I had this issue with my '19. It was an overactive ANC. It shows up more for people with deep voices. Dealer never found an issue when I brought it in. I ended up getting an ANC bypass online and for $20 solved it myself. About 6 months later they issued a TSB to update the ANC software...
  2. P

Mopar Buy 3 get 1 tire promo?

In my case the 2nd dealership was about $100 cheaper than my local DT. Plus, I had horrible experience with that DT servicing the tires on my previous truck when I moved to the area. I get it that most have terrible dealership service experiences, I'm just lucky to have a good one near me.
  3. P

Mopar Buy 3 get 1 tire promo?

I took advantage of this promo in the fall after picking up multiple nails in 2 tires. Definitely shop multiple dealerships if you can and call them directly. First I got a quote from the dealer next to work and it was ok but a little higher than I expected OTD considering one tire should have...
  4. P

Camper shell set up? Soft topper?

I've had my Softopper since 2013. I bought it for my '12 and still run it today on my '19 when needed. I love the flexibility and that it takes up almost no space in the garage when I don't want it on the truck. I find the seams need to be treated with silicone waterproofing every couple...
  5. P

6.4L towing MPG?

When driving through the mountains I leave T/H on the whole time but when headed to the coast I typically turn it off and only use T/H when going through the smaller towns with traffic lights in the highway.
  6. P

3500 continuous, rhythmic bounce on concrete highway

It's exactly the same on my new truck (Hemi) as it was on my old one (Cummins).
  7. P

3500 continuous, rhythmic bounce on concrete highway

It's the road surface. On I-85 theres a section of about 5 miles that does this. Don't notice it in the car or 4runner but sure did with my previous truck ('12 Cummins) and current one ('19 hemi) both 2500s, and only in the front. I plan to level and get new tires and shocks in the spring. I...
  8. P

Sumo springs

I have the blue ones on the front of my 2500 Hemi Longhorn. Drastic improvement over stock. Much less nose dive and eliminated the harsh bottoming out when going over speed bumps and other such obstacles.
  9. P

6.4L towing MPG?

Anything around 10 is great in my book. I typically get between 8 and 9 when pulling our TT but I also tend to run closer to 65 mph on the highway.
  10. P

Dealer Damaged my Cab While Replacing Body Mount...What should I be asking for? Pictures Attached

I had this happen with a car I owned a while back. They got it fixed, paid for the repair and provided the loaner. On top they gave my some service credit coupons that covered future oil changes. If it happened to me again I'd handle it the same way.
  11. P

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Thanks man! I bought 2 of these 6 packs from Amazon back during covid. I installed 8 under the truck with the intention of installing the other 4 in the wheel wells but never got around to it. There been on the truck for a while now and no issues with them at all. 6 Pods LED Rock Light Kit...
  12. P

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

All shined up tonight! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  13. P

Setting up Equalizer WD Hitch - those that have please chime in

Interesting... Mine is pretty old, they must have changed the design. Plz post pics when you get it set up. Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk
  14. P

Setting up Equalizer WD Hitch - those that have please chime in

For the L brackets that mount to the frame of your TT you want to measure relative to the coupler on the TT. Measure the bottom of the socket that the bar fits into to the top of the ball. Use that as your reference (this spacing might even be listed in the instructions. Then mount the L...
  15. P

Sumo Bump Stops

I'm still very happy with blue ones I put on the front of my truck. No more nose dives when hard braking or harsh bottoming out. Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk