Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Possum

1. P

Dealership caught unhooking dash cam, ridiculing owner, admitting there is a problem, but lying on paperwork, and possibly illegally changing miles

It is Lewis Ram in Fayetteville, Arkansas. They stopped responding to me. My dash is still damaged and my floor still has holes in it. I tried to get Chrysler to let another dealership fix the damage but they wouldn't do it. Only Lewis can fix it and they won't respond. I've been too busy...
  2. P

Can someone take a couple measurements of their body mounts, please?

Dealer supposedly replaced my body mounts but now my cab is sitting high on the driver side. I just took some measurements and between the frame mount and body is about 41 mm on the driver side and 33 mm on the passenger side. So that's probably accounting for the heigh difference. The driver...
  3. P

Power wagon fender flares on a Tradesman

Found it. It was on this forum. You can see all the pictures I posted of the protective tape too https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/fender-flares.228/page-6
  4. P

Power wagon fender flares on a Tradesman

I did the power wagon flares on my tradesman. Pretty easy. You have to get the flares plus different parts at the bottom back of the wheel wells. I can't remember what they call them. I put protective tape where the flares meet the body and removed all the clips off the back of the flares...
  5. P

A/C Issues? Anyone else

:oops:o_O It's been a long day
  6. P

A/C Issues? Anyone else

@DRAGRAM , did you trace out a 6.4 or 6.7?
  7. P

Dealership caught unhooking dash cam, ridiculing owner, admitting there is a problem, but lying on paperwork, and possibly illegally changing miles

This is just the engine module status log. There is one for the body computer too.
  8. P

I see the time since last oil indicator reset was 586 minutes, or 9.8 hours. I changed the oil on June 20th at 34,707 miles. When I pulled this data off AlfaOBD, it had 35,170 miles on the cluster. So 463 miles over 9.8 hours = 47 mph average. That seems like a VERY high average speed...
  9. P

Final Part 3 MF TLC, Control Status: MF TLC Done: Yes MF TLC Learned Since Battery Disconnect: Yes MF Operational Since NV Clear: Yes Low Learn Done Previously: Yes Misfire Monitor Status (Good Trip Counter): Good Trips: 3 Monitor needs to be disabled: No Monitor testing in...
  10. P

Part 2 Distance Travelled This Trip for Oil Change: 0.00 km EAOCI Maximum Distance: 12849.20 km Distance Driven Since Oil Change Indicator Has Been On: 0.00 km Automatic Oil Change Indicator Odometer When Reset: 429496729.60 km Total Reactions of Engine Oil Aerations: 0 Multi-Displacement...
  11. P

Here's the entire log I downloaded. From what I understand, Odometer 0, 1, 2, & 3 are each wheel. Part 1 Vehicle Theft Security Status: Sentry Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM)/Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) First Handshake Is Done: No SKIMVTA SHR: no 2nd handshake needed Sentry Key...
  12. P

Yeah and when I first talked to them they said I had to take it back to the original dealership or I'd be out of pocket for the repairs at the other dealership. The dash cam footage got them to approve me taking it somewhere else.
  13. P

Yeah there is video proof the advisor drove it. You can see him get out of the truck and walk in front of it, leave it running outside by itself for a few minutes, then come back to it and get in.
  14. P

The mileage in my cluster doesn't match the mileage when I read the engine computer status. I don't know if that has something to do with it or not.
  15. P

Yeah at some point it's not worth it. But I just can't shake the mileage thing. It's bugging me. I took a photo of the dash when I dropped it off to get the mileage, but you can't see the fuel gauge and the truck was off so it would have shown empty anyhow. So I went back on the footage...