Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Plum Cra Zy

1. Plum Cra Zy

Beware cheap trailer tires

Check out Carlisle Radial Trail. Are made in 13 inch sizes.
  2. Plum Cra Zy

Spare tire question

Not surprising considering they quit teaching practical math 20 years ago! SMH
  3. Plum Cra Zy

The Joke Thread- Post 'em if you got 'em.

A pair of jumper cables goes into a bar......The bartender says, "I'll serve ya, but don't you be starting anything!
  4. Plum Cra Zy

Engine light because of after market air filter? 2020 2500 diesel

That's because it knew you got a K&N and it didn't want to be fed a steady diet of dirt, so it threw the code!
  5. Plum Cra Zy

Your gun is poop

I have an SP-01 and a P-07. Nothing fits my hand as good, 1911 comes close. And I can get 21 round mags for SP-01 from Mec Gar! And I hesitated to buy 1000 rd cases of Blazer Brass for $175 before Covid, Been kicking myself every since.:mad:
  6. Plum Cra Zy

Your gun is poop

As do I!!!!
  7. Plum Cra Zy

School me on WDH/Anti-sway

I've never seen one, but Hensley is supposed to be "the best"? Sway and weight dist.
  8. Plum Cra Zy

What could go wrong????!!!
  9. Plum Cra Zy

Info on Goosebox replacement Reese or Gen Y or any other good options and solar upgrade costs questions

Don't forget to look at Nash and Arctic Fox. Much better than anything made in Indiana.
  10. Plum Cra Zy

Overnight Hookup OK?

I have no data to back this up, but I thought my 19 Ram 3500 shut off trailer plug power when not running.:confused:
  11. Plum Cra Zy

WDH for a cargo trailer?

Putting the weight over your axle, vs 5 feet behind it makes a huge difference! Including unloading your front axle.
  12. Plum Cra Zy

New Grand Design 324MBS too much for 2500?

Like she said, THAT is what you call a mouthful!
  13. Plum Cra Zy

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

It's called comprehension!!!! SMH
  14. Plum Cra Zy

New Grand Design 324MBS too much for 2500?

Ahem, That's Wolf Crik Pass!!!!!:D ;)
  15. Plum Cra Zy

2022 2500 crewcab and 2022 Montana 5th wheel?

Sign said clearance to the 12 foot line, but the chickens were stacked to 13 nine! Well from there on down it wasn't real pretty, it was hairpin county and switchback city!