Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinco's latest activity

• pinco
    pinco reacted to H3LZSN1P3R's post in the thread Fluid Film with Like Like.
    For the 150$ a year it costs i would rather pay to have it done its a messy dirty job that would make a mess of my hoist and shop
  • pinco
    I have used fluid film for many years its a great product. I have switched to corrosion Free due to availability and it is a great...
  • pinco
    My guys that spray are really good they have small nozzles to get everywhere too no drilling
  • pinco
    pinco replied to the thread Fluid Film.
    And I’m definitely getting rocker panel plugs !!! The rocker panels at the bottom seem to have small openings in some places to let out...
  • pinco
    Yeah lol. I did it in the street with the wheels up on the curb, one side at a time. Threw all my clothes in the trash, couldn’t see...
  • pinco
    I’m pretty positive these are the plugs. They’re used all over the body, and it says “including rocker panels.
    • IMG_4583.png
  • pinco
    My older ram had rubber grommets, none on my 2020. The tape is coming off and does nothing.
  • pinco
    • IMG_4564.jpeg
  • pinco
    Every 10” the whole way from fender to fender on both sides just below the bottom of the doors. Typical place for rust in less than 10...
  • pinco
  • pinco
    Does anyone know if these holes that have tape over them, are supposed to be rubber plugs? Was this a mistake, or are the holes for...
  • pinco
    pinco reacted to Kauffmj1's post in the thread Fluid Film with Like Like.
    I had it applied for the first time this year before my truck saw salt. I usually keep my vehicles for 8-12 years. The only reason I...
  • pinco
    I did, and let it dry of course. I was starting to see a little bit of rust in various areas of the frame and weld points. Fluid film...
  • pinco
    pinco reacted to CdnHO's post in the thread Which battery tender to use with Like Like.
    I had the same experience with the two amp (now in my Honda Accord) and went to a ten amp. Much better.
  • pinco
    pinco replied to the thread Which battery tender to use.
    Update: Changed to a Noco 5 amp, and it’s much better. Charges fast, instead of 2-3 days trying to charge/ overcome the draw from crash...