Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by phyler

1. P

Titan fuel tank install

I went S&B just because it was cheaper than the Titan. I had issues with the 31gal tank at the truck stops. The S&B acts the same for me. I just put it on the slow setting and let it go. Still goes pretty quick and when you have 40' if trailer behind you, it sure beats dealing with anything...
  2. P

32gal fuel tank - FREE

I'm in the north Denver area. Not willing to ship. Just swapped out to the S&B 52gal. Have the locking ring for it and everything is still good. No pump. Came out of my 2023 with 13k miles. It's free so I can get it out of my garage.
  3. P

In Cab Power FAQ -- AUX Switch power info -- Chassis power info

Trying to wire in a dash cam and was going to use F606 (PK/OG) for the IGN and A500 (RD/WH) for the B+. I have the Aux switches and the harness. I cut the loops for each of those and the B+ is working. When I put a meter on the wire for IGN (F606) with IGN on (truck running), it doesn't stay at...
  4. P

Recall B2A

Mine does this. Anytime it cancels the right turn signal it will turn on the left briefly (2-3 seconds). Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
  5. P

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Just picked mine up. Less than 60 days start to finish. Super stoked. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  6. P

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Been lurking on here since just before ordering my 23. I've owned a 97 and an 04 previously. Shocked at how fast this has gone. Tracker is showing shipped and the spreadsheet shows KZM status. Potentially could be under 60 days from order to delivery. Can't wait to be back in a truck after a...