Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by phrogman

1. P

Items FS

All items have been sold Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  2. P

Towing with new 6.4L

I forgot to add, it's a 22 6.4 CC 4x4 SB w/3.73 gears. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  3. P

Towing with new 6.4L

Just finished a 4k mile trip towing my enclosed 7x14 enclosed trailer. Using 87-88 octane, the lie-o-meter ranged from 8.5-11.5. I hand calculated the mileage one time and it was off by a .5 which is close to normal so I didn't bother with it again. I would guess my actual average over all for...
  4. P

Stock Exhaust

Gas Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  5. P

Stock Exhaust

@jadmt My hoarder tendencies tell me to keep it but I'm positive I won't put it back on. My previous truck, had long tube headers with two high-flow cats. Did several trips towing cross country and it didn't bother me one bit. This Borla catback sounds good when you step on it and yet barely...
  6. P

Rhino Lining

I have had the Rhino for a few months now with no issues so far. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  7. P

Stock Exhaust

What is everyone doing with their stock exhaust after upgrading with aftermarket? Trash, scrap metal, storing for later or selling? I have mine sitting in the garage taking up space and I'm not sure what to do with it. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  8. P

Is this a good jack for these HD trucks?

I have the yellow Daytona as well and I'm very happy with it. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  9. P

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Yes, it gives it a nice gurgling sound. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  10. P

Items FS

I only have the new 5100 B8 Anti-Wrap shock, floor mats, coils, Trac bar and boots left. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  11. P

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed my Borla exhaust and did the first oil change with Amsoil. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  12. P

Sumo springs Installed and tested. Ongoing.

Your tread inspired me to order some Timbrens. Hope they workout. By the way, love your trailer!
  13. P

Items FS

Bumpity hump Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  14. P

Your four-legged friends

Lol It's hot in Florida Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  15. P

Items FS

Bump Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk