Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Patriot Blue

1. Patriot Blue

Trailer brakes

Thx , men. I was thinking so but I dont have the truck now, and didn't see where that is indicated
  2. Patriot Blue

Trailer brakes

Does the new Ram2500 come with trailer brakes or do I need to install them myself for towing?
  3. Patriot Blue

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Helllo All: Wanted to say----- I joined this group just before ordering my '21 Ram in February. Eight weeks later, I received my much anticipated new truck.....a Ram 2500 BigHorn. Of course, I love my new ttruck, but this posting is in regards to the Dealer I used in making my purchse...Mark...
  4. Patriot Blue

GBB: As I just posted....my dealer just received my ordered truck. Ram Chat had told me it was released for delivery a couple weeks ago. I called the dealer and he estimated a 4/8 delivery date . However...It came a week early!
  5. Patriot Blue

Dealer called (Mark Dodge) ..... IT JUST ARRIVED! Exactly 8 weeks from order date. Very pleased, satisifed and excited . Just gotta get it to my home, now. This forum was great in conversing with others during the wait.
  6. Patriot Blue

Same here, Will T. Not sure the average time between build sheet populated and shipment. I did not get a window sticker either
  7. Patriot Blue

I share that same philosophy, Bryamill. I chose Mark Dodge from recommendations here as them being fair. I accpeted it and havent looked back knowing I was not taken for granted. Hope you will be treated well.
  8. Patriot Blue

As a reference, I was offered 6.3% below FWP from Mark Dodge.
  9. Patriot Blue

Looks like Customer Care just sent out alot of emails with updates. My order date was 2/3 and I got an email saying I should expect it to arrive at dealer the week of 4/8. Very happy wth that.
  10. Patriot Blue

Appreciate that information! I'm sure its frustrating for your's to be on a 'slow train'.
  11. Patriot Blue

Oh I think it should. Great Choice!
  12. Patriot Blue

Good stuff, JL. My '01 diesel has never let me down. Gonna be putting it up for sale closer to ship date on the new Big Horn. Looks like the Patriot Blue's are being given some good build atteention. ;)
  13. Patriot Blue

I'm still driving my 2001 Laramie around (200k miles) , so I am most anxious.. :cool:
  14. Patriot Blue

That would be great, wouldn't it... 6-7 weeks total until shipping