Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ogamiitto

1. O

2019 Ram 3500 Gas rear suspension

I ask because I'm in somewhat the same situation that you're in....except a bit worse. I have a 2019 3500 mega cab Hemi, with the air assist. it's that air assist feature that makes the ride worse that yours. I've been talking to Chris Willet over at Thuren...according to him, I'm driving the...
  2. O

Lets see what you are towing!

that dog might have something to say about that! :D
  3. O

2019 Ram 3500 Gas rear suspension

do you have the air assist feature? also single rear wheel or dually?
  4. O

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

congrats on a sharp rig and one of the best interiors in the industry!
  5. O

Splash Guards....what are people using?

with everything else i've been spending on my rig, Gatorbacks were ones i had to pass by. i went with the Mopars on my SRW 3500 Longhorn Mega cab.
  6. O

nice rig....and , i like those wheels!
  7. O

Tonneau Covers

the cover is essentially two opening lids on either end of your bed, with a cross member that they both hinge to that lay across the center of that bed. that cross member is fastened to the edges of either side of your bed by two c clamps on both sides. when you want to remove the bed off your...
  8. O

Tonneau Covers

one of the best things about the Diamondback is that it comes off pretty easily.
  9. O

Tonneau Covers

that's a nice write up on the Diamondback. i really appreciate hearing from real world experiences like that....especially considering i got one myself now. just came in today. i have an HD cover that works with the Ram boxes, so 'ill pass on my thoughts with some pics as soon as i install it...
  10. O

i figure i'll post something a little different on this thread. there's so many pics of awesome looking rigs....how about some that show some scale? i not only got my RAM, but i had to replace my much loved commuter car, a 2017 Chevy Volt....with a 2019 Kia Niro EV. that's right, i went all...
  11. O

Delivery Time Estimates

sorry for the late reply.... my experience was good. the price was great, my salesperson, Ben Lilly was awesome. he was my point person. he was great in keeping me up to speed in what was going on and never came off like i was bothering him with too many questions. he was solid all the way...
  12. O

Delivery Time Estimates

made the 12 hour drive ( don't ask...) to pick my truck up this last Sunday.....what an experience. i'm thinking about writing my thoughts on the 780 mile trip back in the new truck in a new thread. from the POV of a first time truck owner.....
  13. O

November Incentives

my dealer has let me know that incentives are revealed on the 3rd of the month.
  14. O

November Incentives

that sucks that that is usually the case.....a private party sale is the best way to go.
  15. O

November Incentives

that would be nice.