Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by OCW

1. O

Vibration

It's not so much that I think the you joint is causing the vibration I just don't want to start changing other parts on the truck when obviously the u joints not seated properly. So anyways finally after 4 months got a hold of the district manager that knew nothing about it in 10 minutes...
  2. O

Vibration

Thanks im on the same page i dont understand why the shop wont remedy it. I noticed both caps awkward when i pulled back in after going just down the street that was my first thought or he didnt put the lug nut on. They keep saying its normal as long as the clip is in doesnt matter /and that...
  3. O

Vibration

Thanks this past sept I was billed for both L and R full 68055221aa and 220aa Those caps have been like that since day one as for the rest that's what I'm wondering too I feel like they went to a Pick-n-Pull were they really didn't even replace my units they just put u joints in and told me...
  4. O

Vibration

Hello everyone have a 2009 2500 mega cab. Went In for a u joint replacement on my passenger front axle shop suggested I replace the assembly because yokes we're egging so I agreed. They replaced both left and right front axle Assembly the whole things 68055221aa When I got the truck back I...