Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Nightrain

1. N

Color Preference (Night Edition) and Rambox

I did not know they had this color option. Is this available to all customers? Thanks
  2. N

Humming Sound Cummins

Has anyone had an issue with faint humming sound when driving? It happens every 5 minutes or so and the sound is ever so faint and at the same time I can feel something happening through the gas peddle. Is this normal and if so what is going on. Thanks
  3. N

Possible ball joint issue....among other things?

I have the same problem. Were you able to get this fixed and if so what was the solution. Thx
  4. N

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

Raceline wheels (17x9) made exclusively for CJC offroad. Give them a call, they are the best.
  5. N

Defective tailgate

My thoughts exactly.
  6. N

Defective tailgate

That’s the frustrating thing...it’s clearly not aligned and you have to forcibly shut the tailgate. After they took that position it was clear they have no interest in making it right. I get it that things break etc. but to take no ownership in wanting help your customer is pretty tough on new...
  7. N

Defective tailgate

Yeah I was not happy with getting a new tailgate for all the reasons you mentioned. So I offered to keep my defective tailgate and look at a monetary compensation, my thinking was if it was replaced I would still be annoyed that I have an inferior tailgate but on the other hand if this was on...
  8. N

Defective tailgate

FCA is now saying that having the tailgate stick out and needing additional force to close the tailgates is within spec. I was at the dealership today and every tailgate that I looked at was aligned properly and closed effortlessly. Anyone have any thoughts on this? This does not seem right to...
  9. N

Defective tailgate

I will let you know what they find out. I’m hoping a new tailgate is not needed.
  10. N

Defective tailgate

Agreed. Pretty frustrating.
  11. N

Defective tailgate

That’s a great idea and will propose it. I hope it works because if it doesn’t I will have a much bigger problem. Thanks!
  12. N

Defective tailgate

On my 2019 2500 CTD I found out that the tailgate is not properly aligned (top left side sticks out just under 1/2 inch). The dealership tried to adjust the latch pin which did not work. They recommend I send it to the body shop which I did and looks like they want to replace the tailgate...
  13. N

2019 Ram 2500 Thuren leveling kit

What size are the tires? Looks awesome.
  14. N

Remove / De-badge side "RAM" and or Cummins ?

I took mine off and it was not that bad. Took about 20 minutes, got the truck detailed afterwards and they took all the residue off.
  15. N

Engine Brake usage

Is there a way to have it turn on automatically or recall the last setting?