Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Nado

1. N

2019 CEL but no codes?

Evap canister leak. I just need to pop a new one on. I cleared the codes for now. Now the stupid check gas cap light is on. Which has to do with the evap canister leak. Should have it fixed this weekend.
  2. N

2019 CEL but no codes?

I used the obdlink software and was able to read the codes. Odd that Alfa didnt read them.
  3. N

2019 CEL but no codes??

Well, son of gun. I never knew they really had an app. Ill grab their app just incase it comes back and try again. Thanks for the tip!
  4. N

2019 CEL but no codes??

Im not sure I follow you. OBD Link is the hardware piece that allows AlfaOBD software to connect to the PCM. Its not showing any codes when reading. I did reset the PCM to clear the code and it has not come back yet. Very odd IMO. But, will see what happens!
  5. N

2019 CEL but no codes??

Got in the truck this evening....2500 2019 gasser. And s CEL popped up after start up. Plug in my old link and connect alfa. But it's no reading any codes. Only 38k miles. Never had an issue. Haven't pulled negative terminal yet to reset the PCM...I just am curious how I can have a CEL but not...
  6. N

2019 CEL but no codes?

Got in the truck this evening....2500 2019 gasser. And s CEL popped up after start up. Plug in my old link and connect alfa. But it's no reading any codes. Only 38k miles. Never had an issue. Haven't pulled negative terminal yet to reset the PCM...I just am curious how I can have a CEL but...
  7. N

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

Get em before they get too popular like the NV :)
  8. N

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Legit bumper....AEV?
  9. N

Transmission Recalibration Needed for Larger Tires

I'm curious too. I had 20x10 fuels on my 2500 and recently put on 17x9 methods. I'm getting a weird bouncing feeling when driving normal city driving. Doesn't happen under acceleration. I'll check lugs later today.
  10. N

Nice wheels.
  11. N

Has factory off road package with Bil leveling springs up front.
  12. N

Great setup. I almost went with the Kanati tires. But, I think they might be a bit too loud for now. I have to admit, not having Muds is nice from time to time. I almost pulled the trigger on 37s. But man, 37s on 17s would probably net me like 8-9MPG in the city :)
  13. N

Ha...nice wheels! Dont know why I missed your name. Sorry. You have good taste :)
  14. N

Thanks man. Took me forever to pick out the wheels I wanted that others dont already have in the area. Im tired of the black wheels. So, this titanium gray is a nice change/pop. Got a pic of your setup?
  15. N

35x12.5x17. Not ready for the gas hit that 37s brings