Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by mr.robi1980

1. M

Another heat issue

all actuators pass though. unsure exactly what vent temps are, but they are considerably less than the compared truck.
  2. M

Another heat issue

Took another truck that is almost identical, except for the winter front and the heat in this one is absolutely annoying. gauge says 88, upper rad hose is 80, core in is 77 and out is 74
  3. M

Another heat issue

Truck is completely stock, no delete. Ambient is -14 Celsius and winter front is on. Gauge says 90 (goes up and down a couple because of thermostat), upper rad hose is at 91, core in is 88 and core out is 80.
  4. M

Another heat issue

2018 3500 6.7 I have replaced thermostat due to cold operating temperature, as well as heater core back flush (cuz I was there). Had good flow and fluid was clean. I have replaced the fan clutch due to fluctuating temperature while driving. Now that I have stabilized my operating temps, I am...